Zonda R Cinque | FerrariChat

Zonda R Cinque

Discussion in 'Other Italian' started by matt360cs, May 30, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. matt360cs

matt360cs Rookie

Jul 15, 2005
    #1 matt360cs, May 30, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    New Zonda R street version

Zonda cinque

Few supercars go to the extremes of performance and design that the Pagani Zonda does, and that extreme nature has earned it as many opponents as it has fans. But both sides can agree it’s an impressive and highly capable machine - however they feel about its looks. The Zonda Cinque takes the car’s extreme ethos to a new level, as it is essentially a Zonda R made for the street.

The Pagani Zonda R was designed as a 750hp track-only race car, limited to 10 units ever to be built, priced at €1.2 million and made almost exclusively of carbon fiber. It has yet to reach production, however. The Zonda Cinque, believed to wear the same body the Zonda R will eventually be fitted with, is even more exclusive and every bit as capable a performer. Those with a talent for foreign tongues have already noticed that the Cinque’s name is the Italian word for ‘five’ - because only five of the street-legal racers will be built.

Powered by a massaged version of the 7.3L V12 engine found in other Zondas that produces 750hp and 710Nm of torque, the Cinque makes the run from 0-124mph (0-200km/h) in just 9.8 seconds. It’s a relative bargain at just €800,000 and with the limited-edition nature, the car will likely only appreciate in value. The first picture of the car shows a machine that looks a lot like the Zonda F that set a record time at the Nurburgring in October last year, a feat it achieved with a mere 650hp.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. ricambiitalia

ricambiitalia Rookie

May 29, 2008
    great but you do what with it ?

3. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    cruise for poon, get arrested for doing 150 mph +++

typical supercar owner stuff :)

4. Artherd

Artherd F1 Veteran

Jun 19, 2002
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Ben Cannon
    I am gonna go out on a limb here and say...ummm, maybe, drive it? I know, I know, I think outside the box.

5. ricambiitalia

ricambiitalia Rookie

May 29, 2008
    not road legal, drive it where ?

6. Lemke

Lemke F1 Rookie

Oct 27, 2004
    Vancouver, WA
    Full Name:
    Daniel
    Its just Zondas version of the FXX.

7. modena

modena F1 Rookie
    BANNED

May 14, 2006
    Full Name:
    John
    Is this the Zonda F replacement?

Is it road legal?

Are there any more pics?

8. B R

B R F1 Rookie

Aug 31, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    B R
    Super rice! Good car, but some of the body/styling has gone over the ricey edge. Don't get me wrong, if someone wanted to give me one, I'd keep it.

9. fastback33

fastback33 Formula 3

Mar 8, 2004
    I'm going to have to say you're wrong on that one. Typically rice is considered something that is added on to the car for looks with no or very very little performance gain. I'd say everything on that car looks like it has a purpose, but i don't know if i like it yet.