Z BALL RALLY | FerrariChat

Z BALL RALLY

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by ENZ10 1, Feb 2, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ENZ10 1

ENZ10 1 Karting

Aug 22, 2006
    stoke on trent
    Full Name:
    john stephenson
    #1 ENZ10 1, Feb 2, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    NEED HELP

Myself and a bunch of petrol heads run a Z Ball Rally every year in aid of the Douglas Macmillan Hopsice in Stoke on Trent, its a cancer paliative care hospice who do magical work, they need to raise £4 million a year by public funding., we try to help.
    Last year I organised our 2nd Z Ball Rally driving to to Monte Carlo and back and raising £14,000, this year we would like to raise £20,000
    thats where you guys can possibly help.
    the cars we drive are all 1980.s Nissan 300zx targa top V6 3.0 cars, 10 of them Ive restored over 18 months, this year were going to France, Monte Carlo, Italy, into Ferrari factory, onto Switzerland through the Mont Blanc Tunnels ,over the Aps and back home.
    We raise money by showing the cars, giving a car away as a prize and offering DREAM DRIVES to the public for a good donation to the D M Hospice.
    I take my F . Mondial and my buddy takes his yellow Lambo but we need a little extra help with a few other cars every now and then.
    We have the cars showing every 2nd weekend March to June, Saturday or Sunday and am asking if any Ferrari owners would like to help.
    Based at the now beautifull Trentham Gardens,Staffordshire we need a few hours on the odd weekend day where YOU drive your car with a smiley passenger around the block a couple of times, we get our pro photographer to take a digi shot of the happy chappy and email them for posterity,
    nice and simple, we buy you lots of cakes and soft drinks, and really appreciate any help,
    Check my website
    www.zballrally.co.uk
    any Ferrari of wierd Dream cars ,any help, its all for the best of causes,
    thanks
    js
    Image Unavailable, Please Login