Ypsilanti Garage Get-together | FerrariChat

Ypsilanti Garage Get-together

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by NISM0_SKYLINE, Dec 31, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. NISM0_SKYLINE

NISM0_SKYLINE Rookie

Dec 11, 2009
    Pinckney, Michigan
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Anybody go to the Ypsi get-toghether ever first Saturday of the month? The two 512BBs seem like they could be traced back to here, but not sure. I assume atleast a few people here know the garage it seems like a pretty big thing.

2. Veedub00

Veedub00 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2006
    Troy, Michigan
    Full Name:
    James
    yeah, alot of us have been there. Are they having an open house this weekend?

3. NISM0_SKYLINE

NISM0_SKYLINE Rookie

Dec 11, 2009
    Pinckney, Michigan
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Yes I believe so, they seem to keep the first Saturday of the month opening.

4. RickLederman

RickLederman F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 18, 2007
    Swanton Ohio
    Full Name:
    Rick Lederman
    Can I ask who has it and sort of what kinds of car owners come? I am in Toledo with a new California looking to participate somehow. Seems that there is nothing going on in Toledo. And I drive it every day the roads are mostly dry.

5. modmaki

modmaki Formula 3

Sep 11, 2006
    Michigan,USA
    Full Name:
    Mo Makki
    #5 modmaki, Jan 2, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2010
    Its mostley vintage european cars.But I assure you that you and your California are welcomed.They have many events through out the year...good group to join.Also we have a very active Ferrari Owners Club in Michigan you belong to.You can contact me if you want to [email protected]

6. NISM0_SKYLINE

NISM0_SKYLINE Rookie

Dec 11, 2009
    Pinckney, Michigan
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Your California would be a great car to bring. Like modmaki said it is mostly classic cars, but one month someone brought in a Scuderia 430 so anything can come.

I'll be looking forward to your car if you decide to come.