Youtube Spa Francorchamps - Classic Endurance Racing -Ferrari 712 | FerrariChat

Youtube Spa Francorchamps - Classic Endurance Racing -Ferrari 712

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by Juan-Manuel Fantango, Dec 16, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Juan-Manuel Fantango

Juan-Manuel Fantango F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Juan
    #1 Juan-Manuel Fantango, Dec 16, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2010
  2. Dincenzo

Dincenzo Formula 3

Oct 11, 2005
    Columbia, SC
    Full Name:
    Adrian
    Fantastic video! I can just imagine the sound and the smell. Gives me goosebumps just watching the video on youtube!

3. yzee

yzee F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 16, 2005
    Bodegata
    Full Name:
    Michael
    #3 yzee, Dec 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Great! Thanks for sharing. I was there. At 3:59 my traveling companions are to the right in red. These folks and I met you at Petite 3 or 4 years ago. Again, Thanks.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. yzee

yzee F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 16, 2005
    Bodegata
    Full Name:
    Michael
    #4 yzee, Dec 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  5. texasmr2

texasmr2 Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Oct 22, 2007
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Gregg
    Great video and pics so thanks all for sharing.

6. Juan-Manuel Fantango

Juan-Manuel Fantango F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Juan
    Holy Petit LeMans! You are one traveling mama! I am wondering if you are the "Janet Guthrie", a woman I have a huge amount of respect for, of racing enthusiast!!!

7. jknight

jknight F1 Veteran

Oct 30, 2004
    Central Texas
    #7 jknight, Dec 21, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2010
    I think you have Mike and I confused with each other. Mike (Yzee) has been doing the prior posts - he was at Spa with us. I'm Carol - been to Spa and countless other races this year.

These CER cars are awesome, (Mike posted the 712) - the 712 is a fastastic car when it runs! and when it runs, Paul is untouchable by the others. Many, many times it qualifies first but unfortunately it doesn't finish. In October at the Paul Ricard Circuit (France - the one Bernie's wife got in the divorce settlement!) there was a Dix Mille - CER event - it was fantastic - a weekend of all classics - here's the link: http://www.dixmilletours.com lots of awesome one of a kind cars (the 712) and they are being raced and aren't gathering dust somewhere.

The best race of the entire year in Europe will be the ILMC with CER at the circuit at Imola. I was so happy to see LMS go back to Italy, especially Imola.

I have to go check out the video link in the first thread entry...Mike called me to say, hey you are in the video!! indeed - abound the 4 minute mark onward across from all the people watching - in red Ferrari fleeces (I have a blue Longchamps bag) - we were waiting and waved to our friend Jan who is in the 1966 GTB/4 - back up to the LeMans car, he drives it to the race venues when they are close otherwise takes it on a trailer. The black Lola T70 coupe (it's really very deep blue) #33 is Richard Mille (of watch fame); there are some really neat cars!

Happy Holidays