You're invited to a Mosport Track Day (or two)! | FerrariChat

You're invited to a Mosport Track Day (or two)!

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Biobanker, Jun 15, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Biobanker

Biobanker Karting

Apr 4, 2006
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Dave
    The NSX Clubs of America & Canada have rented the Grand Prix track at Mosport this September 28 & 29 for a private HPDE, and would like to invite FChatters to participate! C$250 per day or C$450 for both and include classroom and in-car instruction. The track will be fully staffed with marshals etc.

We are expecting no more than 40 cars at this event so you will get TONS of track time without traffic!

Each driver will be assigned a run group based on experience, and will be responsible for having their completed tech inspection form at the track.

Please email Sean at [email protected] with any questions.

Payment by www.paypal.com to [email protected] please indicate NSXCA Mosport Event when paying. Only 20 spots per day are open currently.

2. Biobanker

Biobanker Karting

Apr 4, 2006
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Dave
  3. Biobanker

Biobanker Karting

Apr 4, 2006
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Dave
    anyone else thinking of coming to this? Still some spots!

4. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I will try, but slim chance

5. 355

355 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 4, 2005
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Many of us Ferrari owners have agreed that we only go to Mosport on Ferrari track days.

6. sjolly

sjolly Guest

Apr 10, 2006
    toronto
    i would disagree,many f car drivers go to non fca track days at mosport , including myself.. reality is that very few ferrari drivers in the gta go to the track at all

7. F360-1386

F360-1386 Formula 3

Oct 8, 2006
    Markham, ON, Canada
    Full Name:
    51216M
    +1 but I will try to join with my Pcar.

8. 355

355 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 4, 2005
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Frank
    What do you call many? 3 or 4 cars? The Ferrari track days are getting better and better simply because there are only Ferraris there. Thats what most of the Ferrari owners wanted and thats what we got. I cant wait for Ferraris track days next year.

9. Biobanker

Biobanker Karting

Apr 4, 2006
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Dave
    That is great that some of you are thinking of coming.

Remember, that you cant just show up - you need to register in advance AND get the tech inspection completed by a certified mechanic.

So please, if you're ready to come, please make sure you look after those two things in advance. We have no ability to accept drive ups or complete a tech inspection at the track.

10. spyderman

spyderman Formula 3

Nov 4, 2003
    Toronto - Canada
    Full Name:
    Spyderman
    Dave, I was thinking of coming up on Sunday. What tech inspection do I need? I have a 2008 Scud with 1500 km on it?

11. Biobanker

Biobanker Karting

Apr 4, 2006
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Im so sorry that I havent come back to check this thread; Ive been swamped taking care of NSXPO.

I'm certain that it is too late to hope you make it tomorrow, but the tech inspection is a very basic check of brakes, rubber, suspension and fluids. I can't imagine that your incredible car would have any issues, so if youre interested in coming tomorrow (hopefully dry(er)), let me know and I will see if we can figure something out about tech for you.