Your opinions reference a valuation | FerrariChat

Your opinions reference a valuation

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by luvmyhilux, Apr 8, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. luvmyhilux

luvmyhilux Rookie

Apr 9, 2011
    Gents (and Ladies) I'd very much value your collective thought regarding the valuation of an F430 we are about to put up for sale.

The car in question is a 2009/09 F430 F1 Spider, Rosso Corsa with cream, carbon-ceramic brakes, carbon driver zone and rear panel, yellow rev counter, Daytona style electric heated seats, nav track, front and rear park distance control, proper scuderia shields, red calipers, red dash stitching, it has all the books and keys etc and a totally detailed full Maranello history with absolutely no expense spared.

Cosmetically a 9.9 out of 10, we have reconnolised the interior, painted the nose cone and stone chips on the bonnet edge, refurbished the alloy wheels etc.

I'd be very interested to learn what you think the market value of this car is, mainly because it must be the highest miles 430 for sale in Europe at the moment. It has covered a total of 51500 miles...............

2. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    What warranty are you proposing ? Pistonheads classified will give the best indication of price then start a thread there or add to an existing one to ask the same question

There's a 48 000 mile 2009 for £ 90 there which is more than most 5 000 mile cars so how about £ 75 with an official warranty

3. gt4me

gt4me F1 Veteran

Sep 10, 2005
    UK
    Full Name:
    Lewis Mitchell
    I'd say £75 is too high when you could have this for not a lot more from an official dealer;
    Ferrari F430 COUPE 2dr F1 4.3 2007

Edited to add, just noticed your cars a spider so maybe £75's not too far off.
    I'd of thought the market wants low miles but suppose there's only one way to find out, put it up for sale and see how much interest you get.

4. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    depends if you want to sell it for sensible price or keep advertising for months at a unrealistic price

5. luvmyhilux

luvmyhilux Rookie

Apr 9, 2011
    That's why I ask the question. We've advertised it at £79950, we had a trade offer of £70k, it's difficult to know the price point really, I think the answer seems to be to try and price it level with 05/06 reg cars with 15/20k miles and see if someone will take an 09 car with more miles that an earlier car. Pinning my hopes on it going abroad, we recently sold a 115,000km 355 manual to a chap in Germany. Link here to the advert so you can see whats on offer.......

Ferrari F430 4.3 Spider F1 | eBay

6. luvmyhilux

luvmyhilux Rookie

Apr 9, 2011
    OK, update on this one, we sold it in the trade for £74k.......

Now what about this one.......... F430 F1 Spider, 2008/08 with 3 owners, full complete Maranello history the car has covered 42000 miles, Rosso / Cream, carbon backed race seats, shields, red calipers etc, just had brakes (pads and discs), 4 tyres a service and clutch less than 2k miles ago......£74k...?