Your Opinions on this 1991 348TS for sale . . | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Your Opinions on this 1991 348TS for sale . .

Discussion in '348/355' started by 2DUCKS, Feb 20, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dale

Dale F1 Veteran

Oct 7, 2003
    uk
    Full Name:
    Dale Juan
    Khanh thank's for the kind words about my 348,and good luck with the 348 hunt,post pic's up when you find the right car m8,

Dale.

2. BT

BT F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 21, 2005
    FL / GA
    Full Name:
    Bill Tracy
    Dale has probably got the best condition 348 I have ever seen. Also most pictures hide imperfections. People tell me my 348 looks great (probably being nice), but my profile picture looks good. Being the owner I know all the imperfections and am working on correcting them all. A high resolution set of pictures will tell you if the bolsters are worn, and will eliminate some unnecessary road trips to check unworthy cars. I am happy with my car, and actually enjoy improving it cosmetically. Just make sure you get the specific pictures that will show the common wear items (bolsters, etc..). I think you will find the right car by July. Good luck! Sorry if the post makes little sense, I just returned from a Ferrari gathering at the picnic and polo in wellington and had too much champagne.
    The 348 is a great car to own, I really enjoy it.
    :)
    BT