Your invited to free luncheon and tour | FerrariChat

Your invited to free luncheon and tour

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by BornFree, Nov 10, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BornFree

BornFree Karting

Oct 16, 2005
    Severna Park, MD
    Full Name:
    Dave Born
    #1 BornFree, Nov 10, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    The Ferrari Club along with The Childrens Guild of Maryland is having a lunch next Saturday, Novermber 18th and this is my invite to you. We will have Dr. Ross speaking about the school and I will be talking about the Ferrari Club of America and would be happy to see some of the Ferrari Chat members attend to learn more about the special things we do for charities. Having the cars and belonging to an organization like the FCA or Ferrari Chat is also about helping others. I will also be fielding questions about the club and talk to you about the future plans for increasing membership. Please read the attached invite and RSVP if you want to come.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. 285ferrari

285ferrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    Sounds like a nice event--wish I knew about it sooner, be doing some last minute detail jobs before the Sunday run. Whoever goes take some nice pics for us to see and enjoy