Your 80's fix is here | FerrariChat

Your 80's fix is here

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by chabch, Mar 31, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. chabch

chabch Formula 3

Aug 15, 2010
    France
    Full Name:
    Christophe
    #1 chabch, Mar 31, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
    I ran into this awesome 80's video, or horrible 80's video, depending how you ant to look at it...

It's all about the legendary Testarossa Koenig. I remember going to the Geneva auto show when I was young, and I always stopped by the Koenig stand and starred at this unbelievably wide and fast Koenig TR for so long. Koenig were selling keychains, posters, catalogs, and VHS tapes. I bought then the first three (one a year) but never got to the VHS and always wondered what was on it... Now I know, and it is as cool as it is cheesy :) The convertible Koenig seems to be the same color as my TR, which makes it twice as cool! And don't worry Boxer boys, it's in there as well.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4NNlW0Hg0Q]Ferrari Testarossa Koenig bi-turbo de 1000 de cai in anii 80 - YouTube[/ame]

2. turbo-joe

turbo-joe F1 Veteran

Apr 6, 2008
    southwest germany and thailand
    Full Name:
    romano schwabel
    nice old video
    but still always fun to watch :)

3. ag512bbi

ag512bbi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Armen
    OMG, So 80's.
    Never really cared for the Koenig Testarossa. But the Koenig Boxer (I Think) is awesome.

4. MonoSpecchio

MonoSpecchio Formula Junior

Dec 7, 2006
    SoCal in the IE
    Very cool video, thanks! I think its great that Koenig made a competition ready TR when the factory wouldn't. The body styling is over the top, But I kind of like the F40 cues on it.

I wonder where that dark blue TR cabrio is now. I didn't know Koenig also did 328s...next best thing to a GTO I suppose.

That turbo BB sounds MEAN! You should do some some recordings on yours Joe!

5. fast eddy

fast eddy Formula Junior

Apr 8, 2010
    Utah
    Full Name:
    Ed Davenport
    #5 fast eddy, Mar 31, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
    Horrible. Loved every stinking minute, except for the ages it took for the cheesey alarm clock to go off!