you guys "complete" me | FerrariChat

you guys "complete" me

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by Tomf-1, Aug 13, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 F1 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    granted i dang near missed the red-eye flight home this morning coupled with a horrible hangover but the night was so worth it......thanks guys for organizing the welcoming F-chatter committee last nite.

every one of you was cool.......my sincere thank for your embrace and genuine DC hospitality. you gave me reason to hang next time i'm in town

andy, you are a true custodian of your reputation.
    mr. singh, i am grateful for all your hard work putting together a wonderful dinner to kick off the evening.

jimbo, with humility, i shall accept the offering of being the honorable member of the mid-atlantic f-region if the offer still stands.

have a nice wk/end, guys.

2. AntonyR

AntonyR F1 Veteran

Apr 12, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Antony
    here we go with the andy thing again LOL
    I t was a good light. Thank you las for the dinner. I loved the number 35 I still dont see why they wont supersize me. Tom Im glad you had fun. Next time your in town give us a call. If I ever come your way Ill call you as well

Antony

3. lashss

lashss F1 Rookie

Nov 26, 2003
    DC
    Full Name:
    LSJ
    TomF-1, it was my pleasure...always a pleasure to put FChat handles with the faces. Let us know when you return again.

Antony/Andy/Pimp Juice/Son, great job on the post dinner arrangements (as always).

Could someone confirm with Peter on where he sat last night? :)

LS

4. AntonyR

AntonyR F1 Veteran

Apr 12, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Antony
    I think the front row by the right next to Prince LOL

-Andy

5. barcheta

barcheta F1 Rookie

Nov 15, 2003
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Jim

It was a pleasure to meet you Tom. And yes the honorary offer stands.... Next time Puff gets Bob Varsha to give us a call out on Speed just think you can tell all your friends "Hey, I partied with those guys!"......... cool eh?.. Keep in touch!

6. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 F1 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas

antony....i'm just f-ing w/ you, man...lol. thanks again for the hospitz....
    everyone is cool...in fact you are so cool that you should each be given your own symbol like prince instead of names...
    i'm heading out to ca.....have a great wk/end.