You all know OceanSky | Page 13 | FerrariChat

You all know OceanSky

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by AgentPenguin, Aug 7, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Duane_Estill

Duane_Estill F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 20, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Duane K Estill
    Idiocy-denial-naivette-inattentiveness or just plain giving him the benefit of the doubt, in any combination. There are some good people that just root for the underdog no matter what, but he's no underdog, but he can play that role to the hilt.

Some people believe anything as long as there is this material affluence present. They believe there must be something good about him or he wouldn't be rich. They'd probably be the same way with Columbian drug lords.

If there are any that have changed, they'd probably be absolutely unwilling to admit it here.

He may be a basically decent guy underneath all this, but money changes everything.

2. Noel

Noel F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

holy bump, forgot about this.

3. JusticeLeague

JusticeLeague Rookie

Apr 9, 2016
    Dude is a scum criminal - end of story...

4. Dialed In

Dialed In Rookie

Apr 17, 2013
    Okanagan BC Canada
    Full Name:
    Deno
    #304 Dialed In, Nov 15, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
    Wow epic thread, was quite hilarious for the first half dozen pages or so.

Unfortunately I'm not on here as much as I would like and being Canadian I'm really disappointed I didn't see it all until now, would have really been nice to mix it up when it was all happening. As one who hasn't posted up until now I felt compelled to thank you all for such a hilariously entertaining thread.
    So many thoughts to questioning Reza on his really big claims or particularly the similar writing style that was portrayed by the few supporters who wrote in great detail about him...

I know one thing for sure Rez er' excuse me the few people writing in depth about knowing him or offering up a look into his business expertise (not) have very little skill in writing.

For me personally that would have been the biggest red flag, that being the quality or should I say lack of quality with regards to the writing displayed by his so called business partners/strong supporters... The limited words used, weak style and very similar content/attitude was very much the same throughout all the business quotes (plus a couple of the longer personal posts) as if it was being written by the same person "cough Reza cough." LOL

Anyways thanks again to all for offering one of the most amusing threads I've read on any forum I've been a member too, it really was worthy of more then a few good chuckles and of course my first FerrariChat post.

Cheers D

5. KellySmarts

KellySmarts Rookie

Jan 10, 2016
    If anyone who was in Kaizen or even Mentortips, do "chargebacks" through your bank to get your full refund. Rpbert made a post on facebook for instructions. Follow his posts on facebook exposing Reza. He seems to be one step ahead of anyone on social media in regards to new information on Ocean Sky. Best of luck.
    https://www.facebook.com/chakra.capital

6. Duane_Estill

Duane_Estill F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 20, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Duane K Estill
    #306 Duane_Estill, Dec 4, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
    This is worth posting just to show this kid in true form. Something snapped at some point, this is really psychotic. He released a run of videos on youtube last year, all done on a smart phone with the thin in the middle-screen video. No titles, nothing, just this beared middle Eastern kid with a very juvenille voice, beard, baseball cap, frenetically preaching to the camera saying thins like "your family because you're on team Ocean Sky," and continually haranging the viewers to "share the feed, share the feed."

These videos show the real Reza. Way too much credit was granted, because he's nuts. He's just a kid that talks big. How this kid actually ended up with a company, an aventador, etc., is beyond me. Probably a wealthy dad, and he lost it all trying to play the Forex exec, best I can say. But there are probably layers of this that have yet to surface. I just couldn't believe that it all boiled down to a 20 something kid ranting into a cell phone about Forex. He engages in some very extended discussion of Forex, as if everyone else has it wrong, and only Reza knows the "real" way to trade Forex. Incredible. He's looking to "mentor" everyone in his "family" that is "team ocean sky." He refers to the viewers as "brothers" and "sisters" and expresses fear that someone might "reverse engineer" his ideas and make money from it. Wacko.

Watch any of these for about one minute and you'll see it's was just all BS.

This first one is not the course, but Reza in full pimp mode, supposedly admitting to his Forex debacle. He rants at fever pitch...he continually asks the camera questions as if viewers can answer through the camera, these are extended rants, desparate pleas for attention, psychotic episodes, all that.

He says several times..."We're gonna have a brilliant, powerful thing." Asks the camera questions continually. Reza alone cares about you, the others are out to get you.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAzgwug2jKo[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP5x4SdlKac[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wj4tOIvzEA[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHbU7RbgTZ0&t=3442s[/ame]

7. Smiles

Smiles F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 20, 2003
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Full Name:
    Matt F
    That's pretty unwatchable. Thanks, Duane!

I still love how this thread was started by Agent Penguin, and how AP gave his endorsement of OceanSky.

:)

Matt

8. Duane_Estill

Duane_Estill F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 20, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Duane K Estill
    No doubt. There are mental issues at work here. Found this with a brief search. One of these videos shows one of his children, apparently. He talks about his Lambo being repoed, the scam reports on "Capital Trust Markets." The responses on a few of these seem to lend credence to the idea that he was functioning in some capacity as a broker at one time. What a twisted, compex, psychotic story/life this person has generated, and just in his early 30's. The next 30 don't look too promising.

THis is the FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/OceanSkyReal/

9. energy88

energy88 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2012
    West of Fredericksburg, VA
    Full Name:
    John
  10. GordonC

GordonC F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 28, 2005
    Calgary, AB, Canada
    Full Name:
    Gordon
    Duane, if you thought this thread was interesting, you need to read the REAL Reza thread in the Canada section - http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/canada/485804-who-reza-mokhtarian.html

10 times as many posts, that's the one that started when Reza threatened Rob and demanded that all of his posts and mentions of him be deleted from FChat. He then threatened that FChat would be flooded by his millions of supporters who would join and vote to support him and his request... (only a few dozen minions posted). A lot of interesting things came out in that thread, including several of his mentored disciples who later acknowledged that they'd been scammed by Reza.

The black eyes - that's from when he faked his own kidnapping to avoid appearing at a promo event he'd organized. He's also been charged with securities fraud on Ontario, Canada.

11. Duane_Estill

Duane_Estill F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 20, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Duane K Estill
    I bet he gets black eyes more often than the average Forex broker.

The kidnapping incident was actually covered by a local newspaper. Most seem to think he faked it.

I have read all the Reza threads, a waster of time of course.

That's what is so ironic about this whole thing. The impression that he leaves in the thread where he threatens Rob is completely different than the one's above. But it's just that, an impression, I don't believe the threat thread is the real Reza, that's his wannabe self. He wants us to believe that he has that kind of clout, such as millions of followers that could attack, he doesn't. That is not the real Reza. It's somewhere between that and what you see above.

You need to just get the feel for the desparation in the above videos, then it makes sense why he would try to create such a false impression as the one in othose various threads. As for posts, forget it. He says more in three minutes in these videos than all of his posts here combined, he is a real rattle trap, non-stop rant style.

But the entire history of RM goes back way further, if you want to talk history. He originally posted way back in the "How did you get rich" or something like that saying that he was getting 10% returns with banking and investments, and could offer the same to anyone. He got called out on it rather quickly, and made to look like an idiot.

So again, the desparate, ranting little kid in the videos above is probably more like the real thing than any others. Why would it make sense to believe anything else when these youtube videos show the subject himself talking at length, and the FB page reflects some type of warped existence that makes any type of threat in any way look silly. He doesn't have a shred of clout in the business world, so why would anyone believe he could actually threaten Rob or anyone else here? There are some investment professionals here that quickly identified him as a fraud, in sheer numbers alone, let alone real world credibility.

So, the "real Reza" is not the one that makes threats against F-chat, it's more likeily the ranting little kid in these youtube videos.

12. Duane_Estill

Duane_Estill F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 20, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Duane K Estill
    You just can't make this stuff up. I thought I'd seen it all, but this tops them all....

"How to be a millionaire with Oceansky"

He corrects himself at the beginning....it's "BILLIONAIRE"....oh yeah.

Of course, all the other "gurus" are wrong, he's the only one that knows. And...he promises everyone that listens to him will be a millionaire, for sure.

Oh yeah, this kills, he's all macked out with his aviators and big hair....VERY entertaining.
    He tells his whole story. He's 33, from Iran, etc.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5wM1lryWRE[/ame]

I'm going to say either schizotypal disorder, histrionic, or bipolar manic. This is really something.

13. energy88

energy88 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2012
    West of Fredericksburg, VA
    Full Name:
    John
    He sure likes to use the word Tycoon.

Let's hope he never finds the FChat "Bubble" thread.

14. Duane_Estill

Duane_Estill F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 20, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Duane K Estill
    I'd like to know what a serious Forex trader thought of all this stuff, he certainly makes a big to do about it, but it's all in rant forms o who knows. He's probably as delusional about his trading skill as he is about everything else.