Yosemite Drive 07/13/14 9am | FerrariChat

Yosemite Drive 07/13/14 9am

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by Turbo360, Jul 7, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Turbo360

Turbo360 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Oct 21, 2011
    In case anyone would like to go for a drive with the GT-R owners in the Nor.cal area.

I know some of you are not on our NorCal GT-R Facebook page so I wanted to make an official invite on here for everyone to join us Sunday the 13th for a drive through Yosemite National Park. I am there 15-20 times a year and will be leading a drive through the park hitting all the most popular spots (Tunnel View, Glacier Point, Bridalveil Fall, Yosemite Falls, Olmstead Point, Tenaya Lake and Tuolumne Meadows). If you have never been to Yosemite, this would be a great time to see it, if you have been there before, then you already know why you should come!

We will be departing from Boyett Petroleum 2201 Patterson Rd Riverbank, CA 95367 at 9am sharp!

Please do not be late as traffic builds quickly along Hwy108 and Hwy120 later in the day.

This will be an all day trip and cover over 300 miles, but will be one of the most scenic drives you will ever take.

Hope to see you Sunday! Please RSVP below so we know to expect you.

Yosemite Drive 07/13/14 9am - California - GT-R Life

2. synergy

synergy Formula Junior

Aug 5, 2007
    Austin Texas
    Full Name:
    Chris
    This sounds awesome. I too am part of the GT-R Norcal group (Wilson = ringleader). In fact, I just sold my GT-R and ordered a 2015 458 so they may ban me from the drive. LOL. Safe travels!

3. Jeffrh

Jeffrh Rookie

Jun 23, 2013
    Nor cal
    Full Name:
    El jefe
    Sounds like a great drive. I love heading up over the ebbetts and sonora passes as well.