Yorkville Bike Gang??? | FerrariChat

Yorkville Bike Gang???

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Clax, Sep 8, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Clax

Clax Formula 3

Oct 3, 2002
    Has anybody heard of the "Anarchy Ministers"? A group of about 30 of them infested Yorkville this evening, and one of their finer members decided it would be funny if he pretended that he was going to sit on the hood of my car while it was parked out front of Sassafraz. What a funny guy. I guess they just wanted to see who owned the "fancy car". Let me see, I suppose it's the first guy that jumps out of his seat on the patio...that would be me! These gents should find something constructive to do with their time. You know...maybe ransack a small town, start some pub brawls in butt-f#@k Idaho, snatch some purses, curse at old ladies, etc. But there's no need to disrespect a fine car.

2. Ferrariguy2

Ferrariguy2 F1 Rookie

Apr 5, 2004
    Naples, Florida
    Full Name:
    Chief
    Yikes, thats not cool at all... I'd be pissed for sure... too bad there was 30 of them there, if he was alone I'd suggest a serious a$$ kicking.

3. Clax

Clax Formula 3

Oct 3, 2002
    No doubt. The sad part is that you'll never see any of these guys alone, they need their support group for strength. And I would bet that when they are alone, they are not wearing their jackets, and probably keep low key. And, not attempting to piss off exotic car owners. It's when you get them together that they need to be heroes.

4. goldyF355

goldyF355 Formula 3

May 30, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Steve G.
    Gang mentality/crowd mentality is very similar....leads to people being more brazen then they would be on their own...why not?...they have 30 friends around to cover their ass.
    In order to impress themselves and their group, they do things that they would normally never do on their own....like go to an area with expensive cars/shops/restaurants and act like tough guys. Seems like a mobile support group for people who feel inately insecure on their own....pathetic really.

I can just imagine how this "activity" came to pass, was it "hey, let's go down to yorkville and show those rich guys whos boss", or "lets cruise yorkville and show those hot chicks what REAL men do for fun"...LOL, see what I mean? They are the ones trying to prove themselves to others by their overly aggressive displays....very, very sad.

Too bad Clax, but Fcars seem to attract more than their fair share of attention from idiots...seems like you hit the jackpot last night!

5. Clax

Clax Formula 3

Oct 3, 2002
    Very true, Steve, very true. That's a great way to describe them.

6. MS250

MS250 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato
    Next time dont say a word just go for the biggest guy and knock out his right knee cap right out.

Snap it like a twig.....

7. goldyF355

goldyF355 Formula 3

May 30, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Steve G.
    Leave it to the big guy to come in with the "diplomatic solution", LOL!

8. MS250

Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato
    I am certain there will be shock...and if something happens to you, the other 29 wont be hard to find once he is piecing his leg togther. Bet he would cry like a little school girl.

The beauty...no matter what ever happens, he will never forgot you or it everytime it rains for the rest of his life.

Hows that for "brand recognition".

9. goldyF355

goldyF355 Formula 3

May 30, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Steve G.
    LOL, you know I always appreciate your take on things, Rick...

I can guarantee that would be the last time he pretended to sit on someones baby...especially since bending the knees could prove to be a little painful :)

10. Clax

Clax Formula 3

Oct 3, 2002
    Those were my exact thoughts at the time this happened. As he was motioning to sit on the hood, I quickly got out of my chair, then he stood up and all his tough-guy buddies laughed. Had he actually sat on the hood, I would have been happy to leave him with a memory of me, regardless of what I would face after I made my mark on him. F#@king pieces of trash.

11. Z0RR0

Z0RR0 F1 Rookie

Apr 11, 2004
    Montreal, Canada
    Full Name:
    Julien
    Never heard of them... some more insignificant crab munchers, apparently ...

I second the kick the biggest guy in the face option ;)

12. Clax

Clax Formula 3

Oct 3, 2002
    Same here. I did a Google search on these guys and couldn't find a shred of info about them.

13. Carrera_gtcrazy

Carrera_gtcrazy F1 Veteran

Oct 24, 2004
    Munich, Germany
    Full Name:
    Stephan Bauer
    Some people are just A$$ hole's.

14. jamie140

jamie140 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 17, 2004
    GTA/Marco Island, fl
    Full Name:
    Jamie
    Too damn bad Yorkville ain't in Texas as you would have unloaded a couple from your Glock into him before his fat arse could get near the car.

15. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    Yep. That'd work.LOLL

16. Clax

Clax Formula 3

Oct 3, 2002
    I had my dinner fork in my hand, that would have felt nice in the neck...

17. MS250

Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato

Why? Was the neck white meat ???

18. Clax

Clax Formula 3

Oct 3, 2002
    LOL. He was white, so I am assuming his neck was white meat...

19. MS250

Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato

mmmm....white neck meat...I heard with a white dry wine, it tastes pretty good.

bahahaha..

I couldnt resist buddy, just trying to make you laugh after your experience.

Cheers !

20. 512tr

512tr Formula Junior

Feb 6, 2004
    montreal
    Full Name:
    tony
    I am not familiar with the Yorkville area, but I would love to see this gang attempt something like that in front of one of St. Leonard's (montreal eat end) fine eateries. If you have seen the movie 'A BRONX'S TALE' then you'll understand what I am talking about.....LOL

21. Clax

Clax Formula 3

Oct 3, 2002
    I know exactly what you are talking about...

Sonny: That wasn't very nice, now yous gotta leave.
    Biker: I'll tell you when the f#ck we leave, get the f#ck away from me!
    Sonny walks over to the door calmly, closes it, and says:
    "Now yous can't leave"

22. MuJo

MuJo Formula Junior

Jan 5, 2004
    Toronto, ON
    Full Name:
    Joel R.
    Sorry to hear about this happening Clax. I'm looking forward to seeing your car at the next meet, but preferably without the impression of some bikers butt on your hood!

23. b-mak

b-mak F1 Veteran

Truly disappointing. Sounds like the bikes really are manhood extensions for these children.

I'm also certain that Toronto's finest were no where to be seen. The least they could do would be to send the riff-raff out to Little Italy to rough up Vasco and his boys...

24. F355_guy

F355_guy Karting

Jun 26, 2004

512 - You just brought back some old memories for me...I used to live in St.Leonard ( off of blvd. Robert & Viau ).way back in late 70's till about 1983..And i know exactly what you mean...None of that **** would ever happen there for sure..I remember some of the " wiseguys " my uncle would bring around once in awhile, these guys were the real deal - and i'd like to see some of these losers sit on the hoods of their cars.....

How are things in St.Leonard these days..?

Cheers,

Nick