Yobs | FerrariChat

Yobs

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by Shark49, Feb 26, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Shark49

Shark49 Formula Junior

Mar 31, 2005
    Boone, NC
    Full Name:
    Nathan
    Hello,
    I wasnt sure if I should post here or in the business section. I was wondering if anyone in the Asheville, Boone, Winston or Charlotte North Carolina areas know of any good construction or development companies looking for a Project Manager? The wife and I are both tired of Orlando and are especially unhappy with our current jobs and have always loved that area. She's an attorney and looking for a position in a law firm that does real estate,contract, and or environemental law.... I can give more details at request but just putting feelers out right now.
    Thanks,
    Nathan

2. eclipse185

eclipse185 Formula Junior

Oct 25, 2004
    Statesville, NC
    Full Name:
    Rob Whitener
    The western part of the state is growing pretty fast although it has slowed a little as of late, but still pretty fast in this region. I would search the web for construction companies with the annual revenue you would like to work for. I do not know much about that industry other than everytime I turn a corner some company is breaking ground on a new project. And spreading mud on the road messing up the 360.

As far as attorneys go, I usually don't talk to them much unless I have a speeding ticket or are getting sued for some reason or another. Otherwise they charge me for saying hello. There are several large firms in Charlotte as well as in the surrounding area. Good luck with your relocation and if you get up this way and want to look around let me know.

3. Shark49

Shark49 Formula Junior

Mar 31, 2005
    Boone, NC
    Full Name:
    Nathan
    Yes I have started seardching the web for jobs in the area. Just thought maybe someone had more of "in" than that avenue. Thanks for the offer and may take it up if something comes up.
    -Nate

4. Shark49

Shark49 Formula Junior

Mar 31, 2005
    Boone, NC
    Full Name:
    Nathan
    I just wanted to give this a bump. I am still looking to find a job there in the Charlotte NC area. If anybody knows a high-end commercial contractor or developer looking for a Project Manager, please let me know.
    Thanks,
    Nathan