Yes I am still alive | FerrariChat

Yes I am still alive

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by AntonyR, May 4, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AntonyR

AntonyR F1 Veteran

Apr 12, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Antony
    Hey guys-
    I am finally settling into my apartment. I am in Hollywood/Beverly Hills line on Wilshire Blvd. The place is great. The woman out here are amazing, all look like models. Hope every everything is good back home. new address:

630 Masselin ave
    apt 434
    Los Angeles CA. 90036

Antony

2. LetsJet

LetsJet F1 Veteran
    Owner

May 24, 2004
    DC/LA/Paris/Haleiwa
    Full Name:
    Mr.
    We don't believe you....as usuall, you'll have to prove it.

Glad your getting settled. Keep us posted.

3. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Good neighborhood. You'll find 8th street is a great shortcut instead of using that bumpy-a$$ stretch of Wilshire. Make use of the Museum - particularly anything pertaining to archaelogical realm - Can you whip out the binoculars and tell me who's playing El Rey this week?

4. AntonyR

AntonyR F1 Veteran

Apr 12, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Antony
    LOL

I will take some pics. I just got my camara and computer back from shipping.

You live close to me???

Antony

5. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Nah - moved out of CA in late Sept. - can still see CA and AZ from my porch (or as they say in Brentwood & beyond, lanai *snicker*)in NV, though.

Have you seen the locals driving to the gym nearby, only to get on a walking machine?

6. 285ferrari

285ferrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    Glad to hear your doing good Antony.

7. lashss

lashss F1 Rookie

Nov 26, 2003
    DC
    Full Name:
    LSJ
    Antony, good to hear from you. Let us know how you like it out there.

LS

8. AntonyR

AntonyR F1 Veteran

Apr 12, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Antony
    Yea the people here are more than intresting. The girls here have no substance. You learn to appreciate the people back east.

For face value everything here looks amazing. the money the woman the houses. When you get to know everything more you learn it is all or mostly fake. Sorry I guess im a little home sick. When is high rollers run doing a drive to LA?

I think I am most afraid of not finding friends here like i have back home.

Anyway; otherwise im doing great...LOL

Antony

9. LetsJet

LetsJet F1 Veteran
    Owner

May 24, 2004
    DC/LA/Paris/Haleiwa
    Full Name:
    Mr.
    Give it a little time Antony......

A move across country is never easy.

10. Dopplemax

Dopplemax Formula 3

Antony,

You will find the friends that find you to be a friend. I didn't hang out with you as much as most of the folks here, but when I was around you I found you to be open, sincere and caring. I've never lived in LA, but I am sure there are a lot of other transplants just like you that haven't found "folks like home" yet. If what you want is there you will find it, if it isn't don't change yourself just to avoid being alone. Go to where you feel the best. That would be "home". Chin up, stay on task, you had a reason to go out there, focus on it. Effective people make decisions quickly, once they have all the information. Set your self a time limit to accomplish what you hope to. If it doesn't happen and it is for reasons you cannot control, cut bait and roll. If you can control it, do.

You have support from folks back here. Keep in touch.

Matt

11. AntonyR

AntonyR F1 Veteran

Apr 12, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Antony
    Thank you guys for the support and responses. I think like all things this will take some time. Again thank you guys for everything!!!

Antony

12. Samson518

Samson518 Karting

Apr 23, 2004
    Antony:

There will always be a spot for you in our VIP section. If you need me to make some calls to the PMafia, let me know. ;-)

Hope you make it to Montreal.

Good luck,
    Sam

13. lashss

lashss F1 Rookie

Nov 26, 2003
    DC
    Full Name:
    LSJ
    Antony, we're all expecting you to go to the Canadian GP with us. It wouldn't be the same without you.

LS

14. F430xxx

F430xxx Formula Junior

Jun 11, 2004
    when montreal???????

15. bludevil12

bludevil12 Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

May 12, 2004
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    David L.