Yellow Boxers. | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Yellow Boxers.

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by geno berns, Jul 12, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AHudson

AHudson F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 7, 2005
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Adams Hudson
    Well Big Tex, I'm not so sure about the reconciliation part, but THAT Boxer is the finest contribution yet.

I'm sorry to hear about your relationship woes, and I (we) are pulling for your happiness in that regard, however it's measured.

2. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    #27 BigTex, Mar 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Anything'll taste better than that Jail baloney sandwich, I passed on all the other food.......thanks ya'll.

My bad luck to be caught up with a city wide Warrant sweep AND the Rodeo! Took a long time for my Bail to post into the computer as I hung out in a small room with 120 new friends!

Some guys had several colored badns on where they were being sent to OTHER jurisdictions to pay up on past due tickets.

I was amazed as I always defend myself on Citations but when I lose I pay up..they are loading all that stuff Nationwide now so it'll find you no matter what!!!!!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. American Pie

American Pie Karting

Nov 3, 2007
    Camarillo, CA
    Full Name:
    Larry
    ....then there's THIS beauty that's been for sale for quite some time. Last I read, they wanted something like $400K US but it's the most beautiful Boxer I've ever seen.

http://www.anamera.com/en/detail/car/12732/index.html?no_cache=1&ret=63

I think the reason I like it so much is because it reminds me of the first article I ever read (in R&T, IIRC) about the 365BB, shortly after it was released. As I recall that Boxer was yellow/black too. So pure, so clean. It was love at first sight.

4. syldog

syldog Karting

Jun 22, 2006
    Huntingdon Valley PA
    Full Name:
    Andrew D. Pitcairn

It says "fully restored". I don't know about you, but that drivers seat looks pretty damn worn! All for the low price of $400K?

5. JazzyO

JazzyO F1 World Champ

Jan 14, 2007
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Onno
    It can't be US$400k, that would be insane (EUR320k - that's quite a lot more than most F-40's go for now in Europe). It would also be 2 AND A HALF TIMES (!!) the price #18201 was auctioned for in Maranello in 2008, at the height of the market. But I do know, however, that it's expensive and also that it has been on sale for at least 18 months. I would guess that they would be asking around EUR160k which in this climate is still too expensive for even a good 365. If they're asking more, they are delusional.

It was the pace car for the 1975 Monaco GP, driven by Jacky Ickx. It's pictured in Mel Nichols' book. Nice boxer for sure, but when something nice is for sale for 18 months then obviously something is wrong.

Onno

P.S. On a related note - 18201 is looking for an owner again. Did someone bite off more than they could chew? It certainly hasn't been driven, what a shame. http://www.anamera.com/en/detail/car/38754/index.html?no_cache=1&ret=63

6. testarob

testarob F1 Rookie

May 13, 2006
    Debary, Florida
    Full Name:
    Rob
    #31 testarob, Mar 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017