yellow 355 gts at Ferrari of Quebec | FerrariChat

yellow 355 gts at Ferrari of Quebec

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Crawford, Oct 28, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Crawford

Crawford Formula 3

Mar 5, 2003
    Nashville, TN
    Full Name:
    Crawford White
  2. tjacoby

tjacoby F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Vancouver Canada
    Full Name:
    tj
    you can see that from the pic's on the website? wow - I grabbed the pic and expanded it but couldn't tell. I'd expect a Canadian spec car to also have oil pressure in bars (2.5/5/7.5), temperature in celsius, and fuel in km's. At least my Canadian spec 348 does.

I'm not familiar with the car itself though.

3. Crawford

Crawford Formula 3

Mar 5, 2003
    Nashville, TN
    Full Name:
    Crawford White
    #3 Crawford, Oct 28, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Now that I look at it again, I think its in Kilometers...

Looks like 60 is at about 9 o'clock; I doubt the speedo goes to 300 mph!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    .........And I highly doubt Stroll would sell U.S Spec cars. It's a KM CDN car for sure eh. ;)

Didnt a Montreal F-chatter own a Yellow GTS also? I'm sure someone will know. It's a small F-market in Canada. Wouldnt surprise me if it's the same one.

CarreraGTCrazy, you still up brother? ;)

5. Ferrariguy2

Ferrariguy2 F1 Rookie

Apr 5, 2004
    Naples, Florida
    Full Name:
    Chief
    What until you find out the price of this car! 1 year go they were asking $159K CDN, now its down to $139K... the car has been there for a min. of 2 years, gee I wonder why they can't sell it? With that many km's on it, its still too much $$... but hey, thats Quebec for ya. (no offense)
    They had one at F o O over a year ago selling for the same price this one is now with 1/4 of the km's on it.

6. Crawford

Crawford Formula 3

Mar 5, 2003
    Nashville, TN
    Full Name:
    Crawford White
    In the Ferrari Market Letter, there is a 1996 Yellow/Black US Specs car listed at this dealership. They list it as a 1997 and it's got metric guages - wonder if it's the same car??

7. Carrera_gtcrazy

Carrera_gtcrazy F1 Veteran

Oct 24, 2004
    Munich, Germany
    Full Name:
    Stephan Bauer
    Carm Scaffini who lives in Ottawa is a member on here, username Cavilino. He bought a Ferrari 355 GTS in Giallo Modena from FoQ a while back. But he still owns the car, its not the same one. If you really want to know, i could stop by and check the car out for you. :) Let me know

8. Crawford

Crawford Formula 3

Mar 5, 2003
    Nashville, TN
    Full Name:
    Crawford White
    The asking price is $97k US. That's way too high for a 96 (at least here in the US). Thanks anyway-

9. tjacoby

tjacoby F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Vancouver Canada
    Full Name:
    tj
    Hey Crawford - us Canadian Car buyers are resigned to paying a premium for used Fcar's vs what the US cars are worth. The spread doesn't really disappear until the cars start pushing 15 years and can be imported much more easily.

There's been many heated battles on Fchat about the reasons and value of the premiums.