Xtreme Events Presents: Cape Run 2005 | FerrariChat

Xtreme Events Presents: Cape Run 2005

Discussion in 'New England' started by Driven1413, Apr 26, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Driven1413

Driven1413 Formula Junior

Aug 14, 2004
    South Shore, MA
    Full Name:
    Alex
    For the 3rd year in a row. Xtreme Events will be hosting our annual car cruise from Braintree to Falmouth.

The route of course wil be different this year as I try to change it as often as possible to make things fun and interesting.

DETAILS:

START: South Shore Plaza rear parking lot (behind macy's) Braintree, MA.

FINISH: The Flying Bridge Restaurant in Falmouth for GREAT food and EXCELLENT conversation and more importantly a great showing of beautiful cars.

DATE: SUNDAY JUNE 12TH 2005

TIME: Please arrive at the south Shore Plaza between 10:15 and 10:45 for an 11am departure.

*This is not a race, this is a car cruise and car show.

I will be handing out route maps and directions upon departure from the Plaza.

Please post here or Email: [email protected] if you would like to attend, or have any questions regarding this cruise.

Video cameras are encouraged!

Thanks! I look forward to seeing you all there.

Check out photos of past Xtreme Events @

www.TheXtremeClean.com see "Xtreme Events"

2. SPHFerrari

SPHFerrari Formula Junior

Sep 25, 2004
    Mass
    Full Name:
    Spenser
    i am going to try and make it. come on guys, lets see some ferraris make this one.

3. BigHead

BigHead Formula Junior

Oct 31, 2003
    Outside of Boston
    Full Name:
    Dennis
    Boy, another scheduling conflict, FYI - Sunday June 12th is also the Canadian Grand Prix. Darn it! I'll be up in Montreal with about 60 FCA members and guests, and I suspect a large portion of the NE FChat contingent will also be up there.

vty,

--Dennis

4. Driven1413

Driven1413 Formula Junior

Aug 14, 2004
    South Shore, MA
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Cape Run 2005... The Best Xtreme Event Yet!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who was a part of the 2005 Cape Run.

Record attendance levels, and an amazing variety of beautiful cars made this a rally to remember.

Thank you to all of the F Chatters which were represented. This rally would not have happened, if not for your participation.

A Special Thank You to: Chris Benvie, for doing an amazing job in co-ordinating this event. Chris handled everything to the smallest detail. He has continued to impove each new Xtreme Event, and deserves 100% of the credit. Thanks for everything Chris!

I hope to see you all again in August for our Newport Run 2005. Info TBA shortly.

My entire gallery of the 2005 Cape Run can be seen @

http://xtremecleancars.com/v-web/bulletin/bb/viewtopic.php?t=399

5. SPHFerrari

Sep 25, 2004
    Mass
    Full Name:
    Spenser
    looks like it was a great event. they seem to be growing with every one. wish i could have made it.

6. ETW

ETW Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    MA
    Nice pictures Alex! I widh I could have made it... Whos purple 6.0 is that? Never seen him around before. We need to get him on Fchat

7. SHOTIME

SHOTIME Karting

May 28, 2004
    You may have viewed plenty of pictures by now. But I'll add a few more.

Zan's roadster

[​IMG]

Alex and Kenny's Testa's

[​IMG]

A view of the twisties behind us.

[​IMG]

And this got a chuckle from me in the afternoon.

[​IMG]

8. karc

karc Formula Junior

Nov 19, 2003

its actually a dark red 6.0 very nice car.

9. SPHFerrari

Sep 25, 2004
    Mass
    Full Name:
    Spenser