Xpel ultimate and seams on F12 | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Xpel ultimate and seams on F12

Discussion in 'F12/812' started by nice, Apr 11, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. phanliu

phanliu Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 21, 2015
    Illinois
    Full Name:
    Noel
    We have our confidence in you Xpel. Thanks for the excellent help and customer service to our fellow Fchat member. Please keep up with this level of service! A++++++.

2. elipinski

elipinski Formula 3

May 14, 2006
    Full Name:
    Emanuel

terrible; my installer Timo would have never ever delivered a Car like that! Sorry for your misfortune. You should have it redone ( Not corrected!) for free

3. elipinski

elipinski Formula 3

May 14, 2006
    Full Name:
    Emanuel
    oops, sorry, just saw, that Xpel took care of it! Great Customer service! Enjoy your Car!

Sent from my iphone with Tapatalk

4. steshanya

steshanya Rookie

Sep 7, 2016
    Need some help from XPEL about poor XPEL installation in NC, Raleigh area. How can I PM him?

5. XPEL

XPEL Karting
    BANNED

Mar 26, 2013
    Worldwide
    Please send my area sales manager an email at [email protected] and CC us if you'd like, [email protected]

6. patekswiss

patekswiss Formula 3

Mar 31, 2014
    New York City
    Full Name:
    Lorenzo
    I agree with this. Sometimes this is the best alternative. I would NOT go back to the original guy who did this. If he's equally "good" at removing it, you could end up with real issues.

7. carlom001

carlom001 Formula Junior

Jul 9, 2010
    The xpel TDF template is finally available. Just had mine paint corrected with opticoat applied, and getting the full body wrap next week.