XBOX FORZA MOTORSPORTS | Page 13 | FerrariChat

XBOX FORZA MOTORSPORTS

Discussion in 'Technology' started by ferrariguy, Mar 19, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 550Maranello575

550Maranello575 Formula 3

Oct 20, 2004
    Everett WA
    Full Name:
    Andrew W
    They work... You just Cant use them for xbox live

2. nopassn

nopassn Formula 3

Nov 19, 2003
    Kansas City
    Full Name:
    Roy
    YESSS!!! I've gotten stuck and I really want to check out all the cars and tune them and such.... do you know, does it unlock ALL the cars... like the 333 and the 330, etc...?

3. shiggins

shiggins Formula 3

Nov 20, 2004
    I'm going to go with, it's your driving. I can run sub 8 minutes in an A1 car.

4. infraredline

infraredline Formula 3

Mar 15, 2004
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    John
    That's got nothing to do with it. Take 17 minutes and try it yourself. The math is right, and the only conclusion is that forza added more than 4 miles of track to the nurburgring for some odd reason. Totally inexcusable in a game that advertises itself as a simulator.

5. nopassn

nopassn Formula 3

Nov 19, 2003
    Kansas City
    Full Name:
    Roy
    alright, so I tested the cheat thing morning, works like a champ... (I also found it posted earlier in this thread... anyway...) Now I'm back with a new question for all of you - what is the biggest hp you've gotten out of a car, and what car? So far, for me, it's the Enzo with 1,068 hp...

6. TestaRoasta

TestaRoasta Formula Junior

May 30, 2005
    Full Name:
    Logan
    I loaded a C6 up with everything available...BAD IDEA. It has WAY too much torque and it's barely driveable, so I run it with a 1.21 rear gear and some other insane first gear (It shifts into second at 161) just to get rid of wheelspin. Wasted my money.

7. 550Maranello575

Oct 20, 2004
    Everett WA
    Full Name:
    Andrew W
    I havnt tried them. But I'm pretty sure one Unlocks all the cars. And one Unlocks all the Cars and Everything is free... But Im not sure

8. Rexcoltrain

Rexcoltrain Formula Junior

Nov 6, 2003
    Oahu, Hawaii
    I used the one that unlocks all the levels and then the Corvette trick to get unlimited money.

9. 550Maranello575

Oct 20, 2004
    Everett WA
    Full Name:
    Andrew W
    The Corvette cheat was the only one I used... I had about $9,000,000 and I thought It'd be enough... But I kept buying cars, making them cool then selling them for less... Now I have $48,000. lol

I had to download some patch thing for the Corvette cheat though... So it dosent work anymore.

There was also a glitch that we found where you do 1 lap on a short course. Then the host leaves the game and changes the options of the game to Test Course 75 laps. And it changes the winning money for the people racing. I got about 700,000 one race with my Saleen S7 on maple valley short.