X Plan Pricing | FerrariChat

X Plan Pricing

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by darkalley, Nov 14, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. darkalley

darkalley Formula Junior

Aug 17, 2004
    Full Name:
    Jim
    Does anyone have access to the Xplan price on a Range Rover Sport HSE??? I am going to get a number through a friend at Ford but I don't want to bother him unless it is worth it. I'm buying 3 cars so I think I might be able to do better than X plan come mid December... Let me know if anyone can help

2. ASG 86TR

ASG 86TR Formula 3

Aug 23, 2001
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Adam G
    #2 ASG 86TR, Nov 15, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  3. henryr

henryr Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 10, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Juan Sánchez Villa-L
    i contacted a large dealer here in ATL. they would not X plan or A plan a sport.

then I bothered to do some research on the webb and read the C&D article (maybe R&T). RR reliability and electrical gremlins forced me to pass.

also, evrey BALLER in ATL is now has one to match his bentley coupe.

4. darkalley

darkalley Formula Junior

Aug 17, 2004
    Full Name:
    Jim
    My dealer will honor X-plan since I'm buying two. The reliability is something I keep going back and forth on to be honest. Since I need an SUV for tax purposes I was shopping the X5, Range Rover, and Cayanne. I'm gonna roll the dice on this one and go with the Land Rover against my better judgement. I think evey car guy I know has said "you'll regret it". I guess I'm gonna be a brand whore on this and go for the baby Range Rover. Please mark your calenders for about 4 months for a post titled "What the F was I thinking when I bought a Range Rover"........

5. Bill Sawyer

Bill Sawyer Formula 3

Feb 26, 2002
    Georgia
    I'm surprised a dealer would refuse to honor X plan. Can they do that? I've bought many A plan cars in my day, and never had a problem. I didn't realize there are different rules for different plans.