www.dinogt4register.com is online now!!! | FerrariChat

www.dinogt4register.com is online now!!!

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Dino 208gt4, Dec 23, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dino 208gt4

Dino 208gt4 F1 World Champ

Jun 24, 2003
    European Union
    Full Name:
    Roel
    Dear Dino gt4 Owners,

This is the second Dino gt4 register newsletter. We are proud to annouce that our website www.dinogt4register.com got "Live online" this afternoon.

Please visit the website and let us know what you think about it. Here you will find a lot of info about the Dino 208gt4 and the Dino 308gt4. Although we are located in Europe (The Netherlands) it will be a worldwide informationtool. We want to bring Dino gt4 owners and lovers together to share our passion.

We ask all the gt4 owners to fill the registration form for our new database, even if you have registered before. Many Thanks go to Waldo Aikema for designing en developping this website. Also many thanks to Niels Schouten, Bob Hagendijk and the brothers Arvid and Edvar van Daalen who are helping us with completing the database for the register. The Database is not online yet but we are working on it.

Dino gt4 register meeting in The Netherlands.

The first Dino gt4 registerweekend will be held at 14,15 and 16 May in Deventer, The Netherlands. Details about this weekend will come very soon.

If you want more info please contact us at [email protected].

Greetings,

Roel Bieshaar
    Hendrik Jan Letteboer
    Syds Schat

Report Post | IP: Logged

2. HJ dinogt4register.com

HJ dinogt4register.com Formula Junior

Dec 13, 2003
    almelo,holland
    Full Name:
    hendrikJan Letteboer
  3. Dutchman

Dutchman F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 4, 2002
    EU
    Full Name:
    Ton
    Roel,

Congratulations on your website and the 308GT4 register. You guys did a marvelous job.

Good luck on your meetings.

Ton

4. Dino 208gt4

Jun 24, 2003
    European Union
    Full Name:
    Roel
    Hi Ton,
    Thanx

BTW it is a DINOGT4 REGISTER so don't forget the 208gt4.
    Its much more exclusive then a 308gt4 :)

Thanx again,
    Roel

PS: when do we meet eachother? in spring when there is no sald&sand on the road anymore?

5. Dutchman

Dutchman F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 4, 2002
    EU
    Full Name:
    Ton
    Hi Roel,

That is exactly what I realized after I hit the "send"button. I looked up the history of the dino's and find it very interesting. Is there also a series I and II in the 208gt4 dino's? I understand that there are only 840 built. I am very curious to see the car.

I took the 328 for a drive today. As long as the weather is nice I will drive it. As soon as there is salt on the roads I will stop.

Ton

6. Dino 208gt4

Jun 24, 2003
    European Union
    Full Name:
    Roel
    [
    Hi Ton,
    yes it was very good wetter today but my battry was down. It goes down when it is not running for about 3 months. My mechanic says the reason is my "startonderbreker" (sorry do not know the english word for it). If have to put a "druppellader" on. I am loading it now at this moment and when the weather is good tommorrow or this week I will go out for the last drive of 2003.

The 208gt4 is only made in one serie. It looks like the serie 1 of the 308gt4 but without foglights and original the 208 has aluminiumcolored grills. Also only 1 double exhaust. Just like mine a lot of 208's are modificated to 308 look a likes. The former owner has built mine car to a 308 too. Mines has 2 double exhausts and black grills, even a 308gt4 badge on the hoot. If somone knows an original 208gt4 badge for me please let me know!!
    Ciao,
    Roel

7. Dutchman

Dutchman F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 4, 2002
    EU
    Full Name:
    Ton
    I will look out for the badge.

Ton