WTF? Henrik Fisker starts his own car company???? | FerrariChat

WTF? Henrik Fisker starts his own car company????

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by maranelloman, Jan 17, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    These should be the most beautiful cars out there, especially if he doesn't have to answer to a committee of MBA's.

2. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    Agreed.

Give them 12, and they will sell. ;) Ok maybe not, but I sure as hell would like them.

3. tbakowsky

tbakowsky F1 World Champ
    Consultant Professional Ferrari Technician

Sep 18, 2002
    The Cold North
    Full Name:
    Tom
    Oh great..that just what we need..another super high end 250k plus car. Don't these bone heads realize the market is saturated? How is it going to support another supercar when Lambo can't even sell is Gallardo?

4. Auraraptor

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    Tom, do you really care that much? Think of its this way, more food for some of us "bottomfeeders" out there in a few years! :D

I am not complaining....more for me!

5. tbakowsky

tbakowsky F1 World Champ

Sep 18, 2002
    The Cold North
    Full Name:
    Tom
    LOL I see your point..But geez for me it another odd ball car that I'm eventually going to have to fix for some weird guy with a pocket protector and stripped socks, who won't stop talking about Captin Kirk and the Science of Star Trek!!

6. Auraraptor

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    Hey you know the new Enterprise E is sooo koooooool. It has like superhyper light jumbo speed and like so many lasers it has sharks with lasers on their heads!

BTW if you are ever down here in the philly/dc area, shoot me a PM, I would love to do lunch sometime.

7. JaguarXJ6

JaguarXJ6 F1 Veteran

Feb 12, 2003
    Black Hawk, CO
    Full Name:
    Sunny
    Someone partied too hard in Evil Medical School... :D

8. yasmin

yasmin Formula Junior

Asked my buddy in the "ford design" studio...to which he answered; "who the hell is Koehler ??"
    J.Mays is the head, and has been the head of Ford design for the past 6+ years. and before him it was Jack Telnack.
    there is a matrix of design chiefs under J. Mays including Ed Golden, Martin Smith, Peter Horbury etc etc Koehler is a figment of his own imagination !!
    As for Fisker; the DB9 was finished WELL before he joined Aston (remember, he's been there for a very short time and to design a car takes years)...he's taken credit for work he DID NOT do (again).

Good luck to them...they're going to need it.

9. Westworld

Westworld Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

May 18, 2004
    I think they need a better name though. Fisker just doesn't have the sexy or "exotic" sound of Ferrari, Lambo, Aston Martin, ect.

10. writerguy

writerguy F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2003
    NewRotic
    Full Name:
    Otto
    Actually I can't even imagine trying to utter the words "Driving a Fisker" It sounds like it could be a sex toy novelty item sold at Loverware party....

11. maranelloman

maranelloman Guest

Post of the day. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! :D

12. tbakowsky

tbakowsky F1 World Champ

Sep 18, 2002
    The Cold North
    Full Name:
    Tom
    Sure..Sounds like an idea..but when I'll be out that way is anybodies guess. I don't have the oppertunity to travel much but that is going to chnage very soon.