WTB:2006 and up Mercedes G55 | FerrariChat

WTB:2006 and up Mercedes G55

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by whatspeedlimit?, Feb 15, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. whatspeedlimit?

whatspeedlimit? Formula Junior

Sep 27, 2007
    Denver, Colorado
    Im looking to buy a 2006 on up G55. I saw the red one that the owner of 3zero3 Motorsports has for sale and the color is a bit bold for me(burgundy red) on craigslist. Anything but white should do. Low mileage please.

Perhaps Rachid will sell me his back to me ;)....LOL

Please PM me

2. Edward 96GTS

Edward 96GTS F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    always been curious as to the appeal of these? would a ml63 be a better road car, or do you offroad the g55?
    ed

3. whatspeedlimit?

whatspeedlimit? Formula Junior

Sep 27, 2007
    Denver, Colorado
    You have to drive them both. They are completely different. I've never liked the ML63, it's definitely more of a housewifes SUV. The steering feels dead and it doesn't feel engaging at all IMO. The G55 feels substantial. It's heavy, loud and brash. You have to drive it to understand it. I like it more than the cayenne turbo s as well.

4. rachidbaligh

rachidbaligh Karting

Dec 18, 2008
    Scottsdale AZ
    Full Name:
    Rachid
    Hey bud,
    I just saw your post! I think you nailed the G55 description on the head. talk soon!

5. MichaelB145

MichaelB145 Karting

Apr 22, 2010
    at the Man Cave
    Full Name:
    Michael Bergren
    I have a client who wanted us to detail a G55 who is about to put it on the market. I will let you know when I talk to him this week.

Also, give Paul a call with The Driving Enthusiast (tdeltd.net). He deals a lot with high end cars and is tied in with RM Auctions somehow. Call him at 1-860-877-3655. His shop is located behind Dart Auto.

Michael Bergren