Wrecked Testarossa Parts prices | FerrariChat

Wrecked Testarossa Parts prices

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by frached, Apr 29, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. frached

frached Rookie

May 20, 2017
    Tampa
    Full Name:
    Fares Rached
    I am looking at a Testarossa hit in the right front. The hit is a bit hard and fixing the car is borderline. I wonder if anyone knows of a Testarossa bumper, right fender, hood, windshield? If not repairable, how is one to establish a value on the remaining parts? Does the V12 have much value considering these engines don't really go bad and people are hardly driving Testarossa's now?

2. rpissm

rpissm Formula 3

Aug 11, 2013
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Did you check eurospares?

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

3. c4b4the04

c4b4the04 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 9, 2017
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Cassidy
    Is this the black one on Copart? That was a hard hit. IIRC the miles were low on that car, so the driveline is probably of great interest. FWIW, when I was pricing a transaxle, Eurospares wanted 27k USD for one. So I suppose the parting process would net you some $$$. Just a lot of work and uncertainty. Shame about that particular model, low miles and otherwise very nice if I remember correctly. Good luck.

4. xplodee

xplodee Formula 3

Jan 3, 2017
    Allentown, PA
    Full Name:
    Tim
    The Copart black TR is a very hard hit. The roof is buckled. even at the $40k something that it was bid up to at one point I don't consider that a good buy. There are TR's rotting in peoples garages somewhere, find one of them if you want a cheap TR.

pshoejberg likes this.