Wrecked Murcie in Charlotte? | FerrariChat

Wrecked Murcie in Charlotte?

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by stateprez, Oct 20, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. stateprez

stateprez Rookie

Oct 3, 2006
    It was on the back of a flatbed heading away from 85 on Billy Graham today around 1pm. Yellow with stock wheels, looked like heavy driver side damage- driver side rear wheel was off I believe, as well as missing the engine bay cover. It passed me going the opposite way, so I didn't get a great look at it.

I'm usually just a lurker but was curious if anyone had any details.

2. 4RE42

4RE42 Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2006
    Salem, OR
    Full Name:
    Michael & Melinda
    Hope the driver was ok. Too bad about the car - quite a beauty. Hope he/she wasn't doing anything stupid - that could give us all a bad name. Mbrown

3. rbf41000

rbf41000 Formula Junior

Nov 21, 2005
    Charlotte NC
    Full Name:
    Russell
    Glad to say it was not me but I am feeling sorry for someone.

Russell

4. BrianC

BrianC Formula Junior

Apr 6, 2004
    North Augusta, SC
    Full Name:
    Brian C
    Russ, glad it was not you as well! I didn't realize we had another yellow Murci in Charlotte.
    I went to the Lambo dealership in Las Vegas this weekend. They had a Reventon for sale for $2.4M. Not my cup of tea!

5. ferraripete

ferraripete F1 World Champ

there are several yelllow murcies and a yellow diablo in the lkn area alone.

6. HUTCH91TR

HUTCH91TR F1 Rookie

Nov 7, 2003
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Hutch

+1. I'm glad it wasn't you, Russ!!! Your LP640 is a sweet ride, and you're a great guy :cool:

I know two people who have Gallardos here in Charlotte (one is Silver, one is Blue Caelum), and I'll see if they know anything about a Murci being crashed. The Lambo community members might know....

7. MGD416

MGD416 Formula 3

Jun 4, 2006
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Matt
    i have met the blue one as well several times (gets his haircut at the right place), plus there is a yellow gallardo floating around here too. Ive only seen one murci though...

8. desmomini

desmomini F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 18, 2003
    Upstate SC
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    I got buzzed by the blue one today on 77 south, around 1:30/2 pm. I was in the right lane in the FJ Cruise-Pig when I was shaken on my independent suspension by a blue streak oscillating from the middle to the left lane.

Very cool - high-revving, changing lanes and disappearing into the distance - it felt like Batman was obviously needed somewhere below the Clanton St. exit.

Where is the "right place" for a haircut?