Wounded Warrior/Operation Kindness Event - May 30th @ 2:00pm | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Wounded Warrior/Operation Kindness Event - May 30th @ 2:00pm

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by VNDETTASupra, May 14, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. VNDETTASupra

VNDETTASupra Karting

Oct 21, 2008
    Matt,

Check your email.

Thanks again for your interest!

Court

2. VNDETTASupra

VNDETTASupra Karting

Oct 21, 2008
    Hi Rob,

First off, let me say that I love the car! Beautiful ride sir. Secondly, with MBFerrari's desire to attend the event I've reached the 10 car limit I was working with. However, with that said, there are a couple of possibilities. First, if one of the 10 owners currently onboard decides to cancel for any reason I could then slot you in. Second, you can bring the car anyway and if somehow space is made available you can try to park with the rest of the group, or simply drive it out the event and park where you can. I asked about raising the car limit and I was told only 10 spaces would be made available, no more, so it would be a gamble without a guarantee. I'll be in touch on future events as well as I'd love to check out the Viper in person!

Thanks so much Rob,
    Court

3. VNDETTASupra

VNDETTASupra Karting

Oct 21, 2008
    All 10 Reserved Slots Filled for this Event!

Thanks everyone for your support. I'll be sending out details to the attendees shortly.

Thanks!
    Court

4. VNDETTASupra

VNDETTASupra Karting

Oct 21, 2008
    #29 VNDETTASupra, May 20, 2009
    Last edited: May 20, 2009
    Rob,

Sent you a PM. You are now on board for the event!

Thanks again,
    Court

Final Roll Call:

Lamborghini Diablo,
    Ferrari Testarossa,
    Ferrari Dino,
    2 Ferrari 355's,
    Ferrari 360 Modena,
    Ferrari 348
    Dodge Viper,
    Greenwood Convertible Vette,
    C5 Vette

5. VNDETTASupra

VNDETTASupra Karting

Oct 21, 2008
    Details of the event for May 30th have been PM'd and/or emailed to each of you.

Thanks again,
    Court

6. 355dreamer

355dreamer F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 3, 2006
    DC Metro
    Full Name:
    L.C.
    I am looking for some to fill my spot as it apprears my car will not be ready by then. (She is still at Competizione for some work).

Court, please let me know if you had anyone on the wait list. I am very sorry that I am unable to make it.

I spoke with Julia, and it really seems like it will be a great event.

7. VNDETTASupra

VNDETTASupra Karting

Oct 21, 2008
    Hi Luke,

Sorry to hear that you won't be able to attend on Saturday. We should be able to get someone to fill-in for you so no worries there. Hope to see you down the road at a future event!

Regards,
    Court

8. MBFerrari

MBFerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 2, 2008
    NoVA
    Full Name:
    Matt B
    Junglistluder wanted to do it, PM him...

9. VNDETTASupra

VNDETTASupra Karting

Oct 21, 2008
    Thanks Matt! I will send him a PM.

Court

10. wetpet

wetpet F1 World Champ
    BANNED

May 3, 2006
    if anybody wants to get together and drive over, i live about 2 miles away from the event. PM me if interested.

11. xsrdx

xsrdx Karting

Feb 6, 2009
    Alexandria VA
    Good chatting with you today (Jeep @ Sunoco); great to see so many willing to support this event.

I'm sure the cars will be a big hit with the troops. Nice lineup!

12. VNDETTASupra

VNDETTASupra Karting

Oct 21, 2008
    A big thanks to all of you who participated in the Wounded Warrior event today! You couldn't ask for better weather. I hope you all found it to be a rewarding time. I was hoping to check out these awesome cars, but sadly found myself short on time.

Hopefully, if time permits, I'll see some of you out at the Cool Car and Bike Night on Wednesday night in Tyson's!

Thanks again everyone,
    Court

13. MBFerrari

MBFerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 2, 2008
    NoVA
    Full Name:
    Matt B
    #38 MBFerrari, May 30, 2009
    Last edited: May 30, 2009
    Court,
    Thanks for inviting all of us. It was great to spend some time with some of our wounded warriors. To a man, they all had great attitudes and deserve our most profound thanks for thier sacrifices. Julia (Sp?) did a great job hosting. Thanks to her as well.

It was clearly a reminder to me of how selfish I am sometimes complaining about certain things.
    Look forward to doing it again and hopefully getting to spend even more time with our heroes.

Regards,
    Matt B

14. BillP00

BillP00 Formula 3
    Owner

Apr 23, 2007
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    Bill
    any pictures of the event?

Bill

15. VNDETTASupra

VNDETTASupra Karting

Oct 21, 2008
    Bill,

I'm expecting some pics from the event, I'll post them once I've seen their content.

Thanks,
    Court