Wounded Warrior drive and lunch-Oceanside | Page 9 | FerrariChat

Wounded Warrior drive and lunch-Oceanside

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by PAT ORRELL, Aug 27, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. anxpert

anxpert Formula Junior

Mar 4, 2008
    Oceanside, CA
    Full Name:
    Enrique Mar
    ...must be an " Abramson Tank " protecting the Ferraris ;0).

2. vipermann123

vipermann123 Formula 3

Jun 13, 2005
    Irvine, Ca
    Full Name:
    Uzy Malik
    Pat and Sean,

Again, thank you for a wonderful event.
    I am truely happy and deeply honored to be part of such a wonderful event.
    It was an absolute blask!!!

I made a few WW friends, who I will be meeting in 2 weeks.
    All the Soldiers were so thankful. We did exchange numbers and e-mails.

***We have to do this again!!!!... Start planning the next event and count me in!!!!! ***

I will post some of my pictures tomorrow.

3. sk8rpatty

sk8rpatty Formula Junior

Dec 13, 2010
    So Cal
    Full Name:
    Patty H.
    LOL Yep! I love how that photo came out.

4. anxpert

anxpert Formula Junior

Mar 4, 2008
    Oceanside, CA
    Full Name:
    Enrique Mar
    #204 anxpert, Oct 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Gentlemen & Ladies,

My co-pilot ( Northbound ) was Ryan Stricklin, a very enthusiastic and business minded individual with great ideas.

I will be offering advise to Ryan on various aspects of " the business world / ownership ", and look forward to him succeeding in the near future.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

5. dlopez001

dlopez001 Formula Junior

Sep 25, 2007
    CA
    Full Name:
    DL
    #205 dlopez001, Oct 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Saturday was quite a day! Thank you Pat and Sean for all the organization. I guess I should also thank darkkaangel since it was his ferrari that I replaced.

Seriously...It really places things into perspective when you meet these courageous men. By comparison I'm ridiculously lucky and spoiled. Sure I've had my ups and down, but for the most part, the cards have always fallen in my favor.

My Warrior George will be facing some tough, life-changing decisions over the next few months. He is responsible for the welfare of his young family (wife and two children). I will do what I can to help. While my software marketing and business background may not necessarily align with his passion (he is a helicopter pilot, mechanic, and aspiring engineer), I will help him network to meet the right people.

On a more personal note, we did find out that we are both passionate about exercise! We both do triathlons to stay fit, and also stand-up paddleboard. We will stay in contact and find a time for us to ride our bikes up and down the San Diego coast!

Sign me up for the next one!

Cheers,

DL
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. m5guy

m5guy Formula 3

Aug 17, 2008
    Ventura, CA.
    Full Name:
    Greg

Don, I'm sending you a PM with a professional contact for your guy George. As you said, it's about networking to meet the right people!

7. PAT ORRELL

PAT ORRELL Formula Junior

Jul 18, 2006
    Murrieta,Ca.
    Full Name:
    Pat Orrell
    I see a great smile! Good job Enrique!!!!!!

8. anxpert

anxpert Formula Junior

Mar 4, 2008
    Oceanside, CA
    Full Name:
    Enrique Mar
    ++++ 1

Don & Greg !

9. AgentPenguin

AgentPenguin F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Feb 4, 2011
    Cali-forn-i-eh
    Good thing you guys did. Bravo to Pat :)

10. PAT ORRELL

PAT ORRELL Formula Junior

Jul 18, 2006
    Murrieta,Ca.
    Full Name:
    Pat Orrell
    It was a great turn out for a very special cause. We have had 6355 Views on this thread so far! We won't have any problem filling the slots on the upcoming events to show our support for our troops. We have started a "mentor group" to help the Wounded Warriors that will be discharged from the military and will enter into the private sector. It was an honor to meet these brave men, and to help guide them into their future endeavors. I am very inspired by the response to this program. Thank You all for your dedication, and the time that you are devoting. I think Jeff said it well, "we are doing something good today"!