Would you buy this for a 16yo? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Would you buy this for a 16yo?

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by FrostyAK, Dec 15, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. XR4Tim

XR4Tim Formula 3

Jun 1, 2005
    Medina, OH
    Looks like it's already gone to his head. I know a couple of cars in that area that could put some humility into him. And yes, that is the ugliest WRX I've ever seen.

2. coolestkidever

coolestkidever F1 Veteran

Feb 28, 2004
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    Its just ridiculous, chances are its not his.

Why does he think its awesome one of his friends can dunk, several kids im friends with have been dunking since 9th grade. Not that big of a deal.

3. XR4Tim

XR4Tim Formula 3

Jun 1, 2005
    Medina, OH
    I imagine that's part of an inside joke.

4. bottomline

bottomline Formula 3

Mar 10, 2004
    Denver, CO
    Full Name:
    Bijan
    What's wrong with a Subaru? The STi is an exceptional car.

Let me clarify: There are many 16 year-olds that can handle it; this one cannot.

5. TG

TG F1 Veteran

Oct 26, 2004
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Taylor
    If he's on Myspace, he's probably tooo ghey to drive it...

Geah!!!!!

6. Koby

Koby Formula 3

Dec 14, 2003
    The Borough, NJ
    Full Name:
    Jason Kobies
    I would, but only if he has a friend that can dunk....

7. mæse

mæse Karting

Nov 22, 2005
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    mæse
    There was a kid at my high school that had an early 355.

Didn't crash it either, still has it. He wasn't even a dickhead about it. It was what it was. He was also heavily involved in trackdays too, as much as he could be anyway. Nice guy, he's off at like MIT now or somewhere backeast.

8. crazynova23

crazynova23 Formula Junior

May 2, 2005
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Kyle
    there's a kid at my school that drives his dad's blue murcielago to SCHOOL sometimes and leaves it in the parking lot all day... but this kid, if he does have it, im going to laugh when it gets keyed or he wrecks it, and has to spend $560/quart for that paint and have it sent from japan. no a bad color, but it was overdone in that car.

9. XR4Tim

XR4Tim Formula 3

Jun 1, 2005
    Medina, OH
    Why would you laugh at that? Is the kid an @$$hole?
    There was a kid at my high school who got a brand new Hummer (H1) for his 17th birthday. He was a really nice guy and a genuine auto enthusiast, and I never heard him bragging about it. He did end up wrecking it (not entirely his fault) our senior year, and nobody thought it was funny.

10. isellpower

isellpower Formula Junior

Nov 30, 2003
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Let's see the vids of these 1K hp cars.

11. crazynova23

crazynova23 Formula Junior

May 2, 2005
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Kyle
    well, yeah, he is an *******, always bragging about "my dad has a lomboghini, and i drove it to school today," to try and impress people. there was a kid my freshman and sophomore years with an h1, and he was really cool, so i wouldnt find it funny if someone did that to his car. but the kid w/ the lambo, he's just a cocky ******.

12. FrostyAK

FrostyAK Formula Junior

Aug 6, 2005
    Anchorage, AK
    There is a lengthy thread at the Subie board that I frequent...it would appear that the kid does indeed own it. Apparently after the builder found out the parents intended to give it to their son, he asked them not to. I can see why. He is perhaps the most immature person I have every read a post by, if that is possible. And he, of all people, owns a vehicle that many older and more experienced drivers would be weary of. To top it all off (or not) he added a 'Gold Chain' steering wheel. Classy.

- Chris