Woodward Dream Cruise | FerrariChat

Woodward Dream Cruise

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by tfazio, Aug 16, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tfazio

tfazio Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 20, 2004
    Michigan
    Is anyone planning on going? I am going w/ a lot of my friends. We are starting my bachelor party there around 1pm. After the cruise we are off to Cart to Cart (Indoor Go Karts). Has anyone been there? I heard it is a lot of fun. If anyone reading this has never been to the Dream Cruise I suggest you go. It is a great time.

2. funshipone

funshipone Formula Junior

Jan 2, 2002
    Harrison Twp. Mi. US
    Full Name:
    John Bicsak
    I have been to Dream Cruise in past sure has gotten very large may go may not.
    I also have ran outing for Ferrari club at kart 2 Kart a lot of fun have a great time.

3. don_xvi

don_xvi F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Outside Detroit
    Full Name:
    Don the 16th
    Heck I'll be driving AROUND the Dream Cruise! I made the mistake of going down Woodward one Friday night of the Dream Cruise a few years ago. HOUS later with my buddy in the passenger seat about to vomit from all the fumes of 12:1 idle mixture on various old h00pties... So, as the bumper sticker says:

4. karc

karc Formula Junior

Nov 19, 2003
    i rode up from mass in a friends 73 camaro. only fcars i saw were a red 360 spyder and red enzo. had an awesome time at the cruise though.

5. JeffB

JeffB Formula 3

Jan 16, 2004
    Northville, Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jeff B
    It was a fun day on Woodward. I was in my 360 Spider and my brother was behind or in front of me the whole time in his yellow Gallardo. I must admit, his car got A LOT more attention, finger pointing, pictures taken, etc... than mine. It's most likely bcz Ferraris can be seen on occasion around here, whereas it's very rare to see a Lambo.

Some cool cars that I noticed were a navy blue Murci, a Vanquish, and a Ford GT. Did anybody see the red Enzo? I heard from more than 1 person that it was out there.

6. karc

karc Formula Junior

Nov 19, 2003
    is yours a red 360 spyder? if so i saw it parked and have a very poor picture of it. didnt see a gallardo though or a murci. i saw the red enzo twice though! once it drove by us on the other side... then we drove by it parked with the doors up. i didnt get any pics of it though unfortunatly. we couldnt find it again. i did see an older ford gt with a bunch of panteras that mite have beena kit. also saw a rolls royce phantom. the red 360 spyder was the only fcar i saw but ive seen peoples pictures of a few others. i think i saw an old lambo espada in red? i have a picture of it. also saw a few cars id never seen before that i think were kits... although one had a plate that said MCLARN1 and looked like an older race car. anyone else see it or know about mclarens before the f1? i have a picture of it also. the only pictures i have up right now are from our drive from mass to michigan:

http://anything-auto.net/EVENTS/AUTO_SHOWS/2004_Woodward_Dream_Cruise/DRIVINGTO/1.html

ill post pictures from the show probably 2morrow.

7. tfazio

tfazio Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 20, 2004
    Michigan
    I got to the Dream Cruise around 1pm on Sat. We stayed for about 2 hours. We were just outside The Post in Ferndale. Unfortunately I did not see any Ferrari's or Lamborghini's. I think we got there a little too early. I did see the Rolls Royce Phantom that someone else mentioned. It had a # of door dings on it. I also saw a gray Mercedes Benz 300 SL Gullwing which was beautiful.

After the cruise we went to Kart to Kart. It was a lot of fun. We all got physically beat up by the go-karts but it was worth it. There were 13 of us and we all had bruises on our backs later in the day from the go-Karts.

8. prova4re

prova4re Karting

Nov 23, 2003
    Ontario Canada
    We went to the crall, and tore it up, and got booed. lol
    We took a sl 55, sl 500, 2 Nsx's, Bentley, Gallardo, Murci, and all drove together. I saw a light blue 360, with some bling bling rims, a 328, 308, Pantera, Lotus, and 3 Rolls.

9. JeffB

JeffB Formula 3

Jan 16, 2004
    Northville, Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jeff B
    My Spider is titanium. I saw the red 360 Spider driving on the other side of the road when I first got there, but didn't see it or any other Ferraris the rest of the day.

10. kizdan

kizdan F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2003
    I have heard that the red Enzo was Roger Penke.