woodward cruz | FerrariChat

woodward cruz

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by modmaki, May 28, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. modmaki

modmaki Formula 3

Sep 11, 2006
    Michigan,USA
    Full Name:
    Mo Makki
    anyone from the ferrari owners-michigan intrested in hanging out at woodward durring the cruz.my friend ownes the station at 13/woodward i can have him reserve as many,or all the, spots at his station...........MO

2. GordonF355

GordonF355 Formula 3

Aug 13, 2005
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Full Name:
    Gordon
    I will be back up there with my friends red H1 convertible. Had a great time last year! Look for me - I will be the tall blond dude in the back with a cocktail in hand and a smoke!
    gordon

3. modmaki

modmaki Formula 3

Sep 11, 2006
    Michigan,USA
    Full Name:
    Mo Makki
    i'll be at 13mile and woodward with my f-car....come by..MO

4. Asian1118

Asian1118 F1 Rookie

Mar 23, 2005
    Shelby twp
    Full Name:
    James
    MO YOU SHOULD BRING THE DINO TO THE AUTOZONE ON SATURDAY

5. Burrino-72

Burrino-72 Karting

Jul 28, 2005
    Novi, MI
    Full Name:
    Igor
    I would like a space but on a day like Thursday evening, is that possible.
    Actually I might have a guy or 2 with me if that isn't overstepping my boundaries.

let me know,

Igor

BTW - I'm in on the 18th and I may have a few other guys coming with their cars, when do you need a final count by?

6. don_xvi

don_xvi F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Outside Detroit
    Full Name:
    Don the 16th
    Hey, don't forget, on Saturday the evening of the Cruise, to say "Screw the Cruise, I'm going to Murray's!" My buddy Murray Pfaff has the best Dream Cruise bash every year. It's right in Royal Oak, close enough to the action. Last year's website is still up at www.screwthecruise.com Don't worry, it'll be updated for this year in time!
    Murray is a real car character here in the Motor City, here are a few "references" to give you the feel:
    www.pfaffdesigns.com
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OIIBmehp2U
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4pXjLWm-As&mode=related&search=
    (Note he's NOT the old stuffy guy rambling on for the first 30 seconds...)
    Finally,
    http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=murray+pfaff&search=Seach

Bring 10 of your closest friends for music, food, drinks, cars, gambling on an exploding car and a movie shown on the side of his garage! There is a cover charge, but it includes all you dare eat helpings of Murray's famous kitchen sink beans! The car blows up at 10, get your bets in early and often, the movie starts at 10:30. Last I knew it hadn't been selected yet, but when's the last time you watched a car flick in some dude's backyard?

7. JeffB

JeffB Formula 3

Jan 16, 2004
    Northville, Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jeff B
    I didn't make it to the cruise last year, but I was there the previous several years. I'll try to make it out there this year and will stop by an Fchat gathering if you guys are having one.

Being in a black exotic will be a nice change from my last time there, which was in my previously owned yellow 6.0 Diablo. That was a crazy experience and often became uncomfortable at times.

8. don_xvi

don_xvi F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Outside Detroit
    Full Name:
    Don the 16th
    You know, that would be great to do on one of the days before it's too out of hand, have a little Ferrari get together one of those evenings... Anybody else think so?

9. modmaki

modmaki Formula 3

Sep 11, 2006
    Michigan,USA
    Full Name:
    Mo Makki
    souldn't be a problem please remind me as we closer to the event.....but still i would like to reserve a one week- end night either friday or saturday............ i would like to know how many of you would come...we will not cruse. i usually go to southfield and come down 13mile rd/woodward to the mobile gas station.MO

10. don_xvi

don_xvi F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Outside Detroit
    Full Name:
    Don the 16th
    So did y'all decide on an evening for us to have Ferrari night at the Dream Cruise? Aside from parking all of our cars at Murray's screwthecruise.com party on Saturday, of course...

11. modmaki

modmaki Formula 3

Sep 11, 2006
    Michigan,USA
    Full Name:
    Mo Makki
    a couple of nights have been disccused but i am not sure what everyone wants to do....iam open for suggestions.....MO

12. modmaki

modmaki Formula 3

Sep 11, 2006
    Michigan,USA
    Full Name:
    Mo Makki
    spoke to my friend that ownes the 13/woodward mobil gas station....he said that thurasday would work best...so if thats o.k by everyone i can tell him...should be o.k on any car count....MO

13. Veedub00

Veedub00 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2006
    Troy, Michigan
    Full Name:
    James
    Actually, thursday night is a really good night to go. I'll probably stop by in my Lincoln if that's okay.

14. don_xvi

don_xvi F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Outside Detroit
    Full Name:
    Don the 16th
    There it is!
    Thursday is Ferrari night! So I'll be there!
    I got somewhat caught up in Cruisin Telegraph last night... Wasn't in the Ferrari, though!

15. modmaki

modmaki Formula 3

Sep 11, 2006
    Michigan,USA
    Full Name:
    Mo Makki
    ALREADY THEN IT IS THURSDAY...I'LL SEE EVERYONE THERE...BUT I'LL POST EARLY THAT WEEK FOR AREMINDER.......MO

16. jegerken

jegerken Karting

Jul 15, 2007
    Ohio
    Full Name:
    Jim Gerken
    Any objection to a Buckeye Ferrari owner joining you guys?

Jim

17. nsxnick

nsxnick Formula 3

Jul 24, 2001
    Detroit
    Full Name:
    Nick
    My car is going into cauley for the major service this week. If it's finished in time (and I have any money left) I'll see y'all Thursday

18. nsxnick

nsxnick Formula 3

Jul 24, 2001
    Detroit
    Full Name:
    Nick
    All Buckeyes are required to wear a "Go Blue!" t shirt.

BTW, I work in Cleveland. Someone (cough.. you) should organize an Ohio drive sometime this year.

19. nthfinity

nthfinity F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2005
    South East MI
    Full Name:
    Isaac not Issac

NO PRESSURE! :p

Just to be sure... i think the Thursday Cruise into the fuel station is Aug. 16th before the "official cruise day" of Saturday.

Edit:

I should add, basically the entire month is cruise night on Woodward...

20. modmaki

modmaki Formula 3

Sep 11, 2006
    Michigan,USA
    Full Name:
    Mo Makki
    u r welcomed to join us...please don't wear ohio colors....just ferrari colors.....MO

21. modmaki

modmaki Formula 3

Sep 11, 2006
    Michigan,USA
    Full Name:
    Mo Makki
    sorry i will not be here that thursday...how about wednesday the day before 15th....i thought the cruz was the week before...i'll be at monterey that thursday..MO...p.s if you guys still want to on thursady'i'll make sure my friend well know your coming

22. don_xvi

don_xvi F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Outside Detroit
    Full Name:
    Don the 16th
    Funny enough, I was just hassling my pal Murray last night about needing to update the website for his party for THIS YEAR and he asked if I'd checked it in the last 12 hours... Site is updated with this year's info.

Come to Ferrari night at the Dream Cruise Thursday (or Wednesday?)
    then
    Screw the Cruise, I'm going to Murray's on Saturday!

http://www.screwthecruise.com/

Who cover band The OHM starts at 8
    Bet on how long the car lasts at 10
    Watch a movie on the side of his garage at 10:30

Last year I think it was about $10 to get in, but that's beer, grill food and Murray's famous Kitchen Sink Beans, all you can eat & drink! Bring 10 friends. Maybe the party will be on Hot Rod TV again this year...!

23. Speedracer38

Speedracer38 F1 Veteran

Oct 11, 2004
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Jason Thorgalsen
    I remember seeing your yellow Diablo about 3 years ago on woodward during the dream cruise :) If memory serves me right there was a yellow 360 Modena behind you.

24. JeffB

JeffB Formula 3

Jan 16, 2004
    Northville, Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jeff B
    Hmmm, it seems like 3 years ago, but it was actually '05 that I had my 6.0. And you're partially right about the car following me. It was yellow, but it was a Gallardo coupe (my brother's old car). :)

25. nthfinity

nthfinity F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2005
    South East MI
    Full Name:
    Isaac not Issac
    I was going to say.... I remember it this way as well (diablo+gallardo)