Wonderful day for a drive | FerrariChat

Wonderful day for a drive

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by ClydeM, May 25, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ClydeM

ClydeM F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Wayne, NJ
    Full Name:
    Clyde E. McMurdy
    I was going to take the wife to breakfast at Molly Pitcher, but as noted, they don't have outside seating.

So it was to Noches in Wayne for Coffee
    then to Car Care specialties in Lodi for some oil flow to remove tree sap & road tar
    then home to pick up the 355 & headed up 23 to cannistear rd to Warwick valley winery.
    This is the time to go...Friday without the yuppies, preppies, snowflakes & millennials.
    Had a great lunch, picked up a case of Doc's Hard Apple Cider & Hard Pear Cider (I think Pear is best)
    and then back through the back roads home. What a wonderful drive.
    Crazy number of police out.

maxhubris and Cgk360 like this.
  2. Cgk360

Cgk360 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 24, 2013
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Clyde, I'm a fan of Car Care Specialties too! I'll have to try the Warwick Valley Winery. I'm on gardening leave so a weekday drive up to visit it sounds like a wonderful way to spend a sunny day and avoid the crowds. Thanks for the recommendation.

3. ClydeM

ClydeM F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Wayne, NJ
    Full Name:
    Clyde E. McMurdy
    Warwick winery - the winery is open, but the café is only Thurs,Fri,Sat & Sun. Skip Sat & Sun due to the crowds. But its wonderful to have one of their artisan sandwiches with a glass of Doc's Apple/Pear/Rasberry cider while sitting outside. The small local bands do appear on Saturdays. :(