WINZER Black Texture | FerrariChat

WINZER Black Texture

Discussion in 'Detailing & Showroom' started by Jack-the-lad, Jun 17, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jack-the-lad

Jack-the-lad Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 22, 2004
    Moot Pointe
  2. energy88

energy88 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2012
    West of Fredericksburg, VA
    Full Name:
    John
    A lot of products have disappeared because of changes in the environmental regulations for spray propellants in recent years. If Summit Racing, Advance Auto, or Carid can't get it, it might have been bought out by another company like SEM or Dupli-Color who might have re-branded it. Otherwise, see if a local paint and body shop can order it in for you through their purchase chain.

Jack-the-lad likes this.
  3. Jack-the-lad

Silver Subscribed

Jun 22, 2004
    Moot Pointe
    FYI.....

I spoke to the manufacturer today, who referred me to a distributor. Apparently they are sold by traveling salespeople to repair shops and dealers. So, the distributor (who is about 600 mikes from me) took my order for two cans. When I asked if I would get a confirming email from him, he said no, he just sends the order to the main office and they fulfill it. :confused:

energy88 likes this.
  4. energy88

energy88 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2012
    West of Fredericksburg, VA
    Full Name:
    John
    Sounds like the Fuller Brush Man!

5. Jack-the-lad

Silver Subscribed

Jun 22, 2004
    Moot Pointe
    Yeah, I probably should have said something like “regional sales representatives.”;)

6. GTO Joe

GTO Joe Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 15, 2013
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Joseph Troutwine
    Can't knock the FBM, I owe him a lot. Many years ago one of them gave a catalogue of their products to the mother of a car crazy 9 year old that featured on the cover a profile of Ferraris driven by Phil Hill. I had never heard of the brand before that and here I am many years later on F Chat. Lets just say it had a lasting impact. :D

energy88 likes this.
  7. msark

msark Formula Junior

Feb 18, 2017
    Southern California
    On another note .... If you can't get this one day there is a product from 3M called Body Schutz which I have used on a number of times with outstanding results. There is a rubberized black version that can be shot from far away for tiny droplets and built over time or thicker and closer. There is also a 3M rocker panel coating that is similar but needs paint. It takes a hammer to dent it when cured and accepts paint amazingly. I've used that in aviation restorations and it's great!

Jack-the-lad likes this.