Winter Storm | FerrariChat

Winter Storm

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by GrayTA, Jan 30, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GrayTA

GrayTA F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2006
    Deep South
    Full Name:
    PDG
    Did everyone survive the storm??

We had power out and I didn't have to go to work Friday. I also was commenting on a neighbors tree and how it didnt look like it was doing well only to watch it fall on his car literally two seconds after I said my comment.

Power at my house is restored and we actually have friends staying with us who dont have power.

Ferrari was and is garaged. Roads here seem ok, but I want to go out for a Ferrari drive anyway...

PDG

2. Axtellboy

Axtellboy Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 15, 2006
    Wichita, Kansas
    Full Name:
    Allen
    We got 4-6 inches here in Wichita, but more toward the Oklahoma line. The car's sleeping quietly in a cold garage with a Battery Tender.

3. deon.smith

deon.smith Formula Junior

Jan 23, 2009
    Oklahoma
    #3 deon.smith, Jan 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Not exotic type weather up here either. Good thing the Lamborghini is in for preventative maintenance and the non-snow cars are stored snugly.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. countlamb

countlamb Formula Junior

Sep 29, 2008
    Cherryvale Kansas
    Full Name:
    Randy Raetz
    We got 4-6 inch`s here to in southeast Kansas.. Hopefully the last of if this year

5. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
    wow, STL got lucky. storm just grazed us...maybe 1/4-1/2 inch.

6. GrayTA

GrayTA F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2006
    Deep South
    Full Name:
    PDG
    One of my employees town pretty much got decimated and noone has power. Lawton has more population and therefore crews are working here and not there. So, he has been staying in Wichita Falls the last few days. Thats going to suck....

Still lots of ice here, but the roads are passable.

PDG

7. corvetteman39

corvetteman39 Karting

Feb 16, 2009
    Bartlesville, OK
    Full Name:
    Robert Bean
    PLEASE STOP MOTHER NATURE!! I can't stnd all this snow shoveling anymore!! I feel like I'm on a chain gang! My next vehicle will be a 4x4 truck for sure now since not one of my vehicles can get out in a good snow and make it anywhere but the bottom of my driveway before getting stuck!!

You watch though as soon as I buy the truck we'll be lucky to get 2 inches of snow from now on every winter! LOL!!

8. countlamb

countlamb Formula Junior

Sep 29, 2008
    Cherryvale Kansas
    Full Name:
    Randy Raetz
    Then hurry up and buy a truck because we are sick of the snow.