winter punch list | Page 2 | FerrariChat

winter punch list

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by Statler, Dec 9, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jgoodman

jgoodman F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 29, 2009
    Central PA
    Full Name:
    Jay Goodman
    No, thanks Mike, I need to rewind one of those clamps so it sits right. I had to take one off to get to the AC recharge port on the compressor and then, wound it back up the wrong way. It looks funny. That's what I'm looking for help doing.

2. soucorp

soucorp F1 Rookie

Sep 20, 2011
    Old Dominion
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Today, I finally get to start on my list after all that family time during the Christmas break!
    Starting with the rear windows... not looking forward to it, let me tell ya!

3. Wade

Wade Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Mar 31, 2006
    East Central, FL
    Full Name:
    Wade O.
    Well, yesterday I went for a nice ride and to Lowe's for an errand as well. Just as I was rolling into the garage the clutch pedal stayed on the floor...

So, no more procrastinating, it's time for the slave cylinder replacement!

4. Bad Dogg

Bad Dogg Formula Junior

Sep 29, 2006
    Avon, CT
    Full Name:
    Howard
    I would suggest, don't bother with accelerator motors until you have tried the Helms fusebox upgrade. As FF8929 said, many of these probs. are electrical. I was ready to install window accelerators, but Dave suggested fusebox first. They now go up and down faster and reliably, no accelerators required!

PS - gold connector kit made the car MUCH faster! Serious torque improvement..

Best,

H

5. Valenzo

Valenzo F1 Veteran

Dec 4, 2010
    IL & NC
    Full Name:
    Ted
    I had the GCK installed and well as the fusebox rebuilt and my rear windows are still slow and sometimes stop half way, so i think its a combination of all

6. Bad Dogg

Bad Dogg Formula Junior

Sep 29, 2006
    Avon, CT
    Full Name:
    Howard
    Could that be a function of how the fusebox was installed? Don't think the GCK would have any effect on the windows.

7. Valenzo

Valenzo F1 Veteran

Dec 4, 2010
    IL & NC
    Full Name:
    Ted
    ooo don't want to go there, i'm just saying that i had both of those areas addressed first and regardless, it didn't help my windows so now they are cleaning, lubing and installing the accelerators as a preventative measure so i don't have to go through what Mike is doing as we speak.

8. jjmalez

jjmalez F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 8, 2005
    Northern Illinois
    Full Name:
    Joseph
    PM sent.