Windshield replacement for 88 Mondial Cabriolet | FerrariChat

Windshield replacement for 88 Mondial Cabriolet

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by AUDIO RESEARCH, Oct 23, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AUDIO RESEARCH

AUDIO RESEARCH Formula Junior

Feb 11, 2009
    PHILIPPINES
    Full Name:
    LUIGI RAYMUND LIRA
    Hi,

Has anybody had their windshield replaced in the Mondial Cabriolet . Im having mine replaced because of a crack. Is there a windshield rubber surround / weather strip ? I would like to know because I would order the rubber surround at once prior to remove the windshield.

Thanks in advance,
    audio research

2. srephwed

srephwed F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 29, 2012
    street,md
    Full Name:
    fred brown
    Punu at Ferr parts has always been very helpful. Also David at AW Italian. I know Ferr parts also have windscreens both oem and aftermarket. Good luck

3. AUDIO RESEARCH

Feb 11, 2009
    PHILIPPINES
    Full Name:
    LUIGI RAYMUND LIRA
    Thanks Fred , but unfortunately Im based in the Philippines and it will of be of great expense to get the Windshield glass replacement shipped overseas. A local glass company is making/ fabricating the glass for me, that the reason I wanted to know if one needs a windshield surround rubber, this I can easily order & have it shipped to our country.

audio research

4. moysiuan

moysiuan F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2005
    Canada
  5. MvT

MvT F1 Rookie

May 25, 2013
    The Netherlands - NH
    Full Name:
    Tijn
    Hi Luigi, fyi the windshield has been glued in with trim on top of it. Share us some pics of the progress perhaps ��

All the best
    Tijn

6. AUDIO RESEARCH

Feb 11, 2009
    PHILIPPINES
    Full Name:
    LUIGI RAYMUND LIRA
    Thanks guys for the tip. I hope the windshield/glass installers dont destroy the windshield surround molding.

audio research