wilmington area beach house for the 6/29 - 7/10 | FerrariChat

wilmington area beach house for the 6/29 - 7/10

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by Valenzo, May 10, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Valenzo

Valenzo F1 Veteran

Dec 4, 2010
    IL & NC
    Full Name:
    Ted
    As we do each year, we rent a beach house somewhere along the east coast. This year I have chosen to be near Wilmington considering this is #2 on our list of possible cities to relocate to next year.

Does anyone have a vacant beach house, for a family of 5, for rent from 6-29 - 7-10 +/- ?

We have a few found on VRBO but rather share the wealth with Fchat, than strangers. Let me know.

Ted

2. forgeahead

forgeahead F1 Rookie
    Owner

Sep 16, 2008
    Rocky Mount, NC
    Full Name:
    Ray
    Sort of late in the season for the primo places. Check out Topsail Island and Figure Eight Island. Figure Eight is closer to Wilmington, but Topsail is only about 20 min away. The NC beaches are just outstanding, especially at that time of year. You can't beat surf temps of 85°!

3. tamf328

tamf328 Formula Junior

Mar 9, 2005
    have a week open from 6/23-6/29 topsail house sleeps 10

4. Valenzo

Valenzo F1 Veteran

Dec 4, 2010
    IL & NC
    Full Name:
    Ted
    Thank you everybody!! Superx was very easy in offering up his place, a gorgeous 4bd on the beach for an incredible deal! Unfortunately our plans changed and we had to move up the dates to early June so we had to find a place that had our dates available.

I hope superx doesn't mind but he's very workable and has a great deal for Fchatters. shhhh