Wichita Post Christmas Get Together | FerrariChat

Wichita Post Christmas Get Together

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by Johnny Rockit, Dec 22, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Johnny Rockit

Johnny Rockit Karting

May 10, 2008
    We are gonna have a dinner at Sumo's in lieu of our Christmas Party being a bust...and yes Spouses are invited so in order to feel comfortable with the "table talk" they may need access your old issues of "Motorsport, Sports Car Market, American Driver, etc.etc.etc.. Lemans and Grand Prix would be good to have in the back pocket along with a current idea of market values...Other than that Good to Go.
    All kidding aside, I would like to extend an invitation for a gathering on the 16th of January at Sumo's Japanese Grill over at 13th and Webb at 6:30p.m.. The tables seat 8 and dinner is prepared and served tableside. I'll plan on making reservations a week before, so please let me know if you are going to come. Look forward to hearing from everyone.

Regs =) J Rockit

2. NSXER

NSXER Formula 3

Jan 4, 2004
    Kansas
    Kristen said she is prepared to partake in all the "table talk" conversation. Looks like you can count us both in for the 16th.

Brian

3. countlamb

countlamb Formula Junior

Sep 29, 2008
    Cherryvale Kansas
    Full Name:
    Randy Raetz
    I would really like to join you all but my wife works friday afternoons. But if you ever have a get together Sat. or a Sunday we will be there.

4. Darell

Darell Rookie

Jun 28, 2007
    Sounds good count me and the wife in.

5. Johnny Rockit

Johnny Rockit Karting

May 10, 2008
    If Everone's alright with it, lets move the date to Saturday the 17th so we can get Randy to come. Scott, BJ, Doug, Alan, where are you guys??

6. speedypinoy

speedypinoy Karting

Oct 18, 2006
    Wichita
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Sorry guys, been busy with everyone getting everything done before the end of the year to make the most out of their deductables or before they get laid off. No can do with friday and saturday nights, with the wife busy at the restaurant. Lunch would be okay, but dinner would be much better for the spouses. You guys will get to car talk, and concider the night a "date" night for the wife! Two for one! Brian, was santa good to you? Was there a Gulf Blue V8 under the tree? Btw, frank, our photographer at hallet has a friend desperate to unload an 05 rv, list was over 200. It has 18K miles and selling it for 80K.

7. countlamb

countlamb Formula Junior

Sep 29, 2008
    Cherryvale Kansas
    Full Name:
    Randy Raetz
    That you be great moving it to Sat. and any time will work morning , noon or evening

8. deon.smith

deon.smith Formula Junior

Jan 23, 2009
    Oklahoma
    Brian,

It seems you are pretty active in the exotic car market close to me. Although I have a lot of fun with the Tulsa Porsche club I would like to go to some events with my Gallardo. (We do some track days at Hallet but the odd drive in the Gallardo will be fun and I do know this is a Ferrai board so don't beat the heck out of me).

If I do not sound too forward please include me in some invites around the Kansas area. E-mail address is [email protected].

Kind Regards.
    Deon. (Bartlesville).

9. NSXER

NSXER Formula 3

Jan 4, 2004
    Kansas
    You are more than welcome to join us for any gathering. The Gallardo is a fantastic car....so we will take it easy on you :)
    We will let you know next time we get together.

Brian