Wichita Holiday party | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Wichita Holiday party

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by Darell, Nov 8, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. countlamb

countlamb Formula Junior

Sep 29, 2008
    Cherryvale Kansas
    Full Name:
    Randy Raetz
    You dont even need a car I dont have one and all they do is make me set at the back of the class

2. Johnny Rockit

Johnny Rockit Karting

May 10, 2008
    I may miss out on great steak and company;(
    Schedule overload! I'll try but may not be able to make the dinner. Seems like everything accelerates this time of year....Eat some steak for me

J

3. NSXER

NSXER Formula 3

Jan 4, 2004
    Kansas
    WHAT? You are not going to make it?

Brian

4. Axtellboy

Axtellboy Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 15, 2006
    Wichita, Kansas
    Full Name:
    Allen
    I'm also not going to be able to make it. Paddy and I are volunteers at the Old Cowtown museum (and I must say, we're pretty darn cute in our "cowboy" costumes), and this weekend (and next) are the evening Christmas events there.

5. GrayTA

GrayTA F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2006
    Deep South
    Full Name:
    PDG
    I am trying to talk my wife into agreeing to take the drive. If she does, then count me in, if not, then I guess I probably wont be there - at least for this time. I would love to meet up with you guys/gals for events sometime either way.

If I can make it I will likely be in my 308. :)

PDG

6. countlamb

countlamb Formula Junior

Sep 29, 2008
    Cherryvale Kansas
    Full Name:
    Randy Raetz
    It sounds like most of the group its going to be able to make it. So I was wondering if we should have it at a later date or just what until next year when its not so busy.

7. deon.smith

deon.smith Formula Junior

Jan 23, 2009
    Oklahoma
    Randy,

I presume you meant "are not going to make it"

8. NSXER

NSXER Formula 3

Jan 4, 2004
    Kansas
    What is all this bail-out talk? I do not care if I am there by myself....at least I will be there eating one of the best steaks ever. Rusty Barrell rocks!

Brian

9. countlamb

countlamb Formula Junior

Sep 29, 2008
    Cherryvale Kansas
    Full Name:
    Randy Raetz
    I just didnt want to go all that way and be the only one there.

10. countlamb

countlamb Formula Junior

Sep 29, 2008
    Cherryvale Kansas
    Full Name:
    Randy Raetz
    Sorry but I cant make now

11. Johnny Rockit

Johnny Rockit Karting

May 10, 2008
    Thanks for getting me out of my cave guys. Steak was excellent and I think we showed the other party at The Rusty how it was done with that table dance of D's. Too bad we ran out of 1's. Where did you get the fish net lambo boob tube?

Maybe we can all try something in the spring.....Hallet perhaps??

12. Darell

Darell Rookie

Jun 28, 2007
    Jon don't be a hater, the shirt was just your average factory Lambo fish net tube top. You did not mention the body glitter I would think a guy would get props for 50 bucks of body glitter. You and Brian had a great idea about the next meeting and I don't want take credit but the costume party sounds like a go.

the dinner was great with lots of good friends and steak, and for the guys and gals that did not make you missed a great time.

13. NSXER

NSXER Formula 3

Jan 4, 2004
    Kansas
    Fortunately for you guys my camera memory stick was full. Both owe me BIGTIME for putting the broken table on my credit card....after D's big table dance. The Lambo tube top was fine..but the glitter did not provide enough coverage. What happens at the Rusty Barrel stays at the Rusty Barrel

14. deon.smith

deon.smith Formula Junior

Jan 23, 2009
    Oklahoma
    Glitter on Man Boobs makes me so happy I missed this event.