Who's up for a drive tomorrow? | FerrariChat

Who's up for a drive tomorrow?

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by Doug Kless, Jan 27, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Doug Kless

Doug Kless Formula Junior

May 24, 2004
    Huntersville, NC
    Hey gang,
    It's supposed to be in the mid 60's and sunny tomorrow. Anyone want to strectch their legs. Brian C. is a little intimidated with my rear audible and said he was going to tentatively work on swapping out his brakes. Wussy.....;)

Who's with me...........

Also, rumor has it that David Scott has a new role and responsibility. Why don't you share with the group big boy......?

2. BrianC

BrianC Formula Junior

Apr 6, 2004
    North Augusta, SC
    Full Name:
    Brian C
    I'm not the only one who doesn't want to be around when you have a "rear audible"!

3. Doug Kless

May 24, 2004
    Huntersville, NC

It's nice to see you got out of bed. Either you come driving with me tomorrow or I'll sit in front of your house & rev bright and early. The choice is yours...;)

4. 308nut

308nut Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 22, 2002
    NOLA/Covington
    Full Name:
    Wade
    #4 308nut, Jan 27, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  5. Doug Kless

May 24, 2004
    Huntersville, NC
    I thought I got that yeast infection cleared up....;)

6. RedlineG60

RedlineG60 Formula 3

Dec 25, 2003
    Simpsonville, SC
    Full Name:
    Andy Thomason
    damn doug, idk which one i'd choose either. i wouldn't mind waking up to the crisp revving of a ferrari lol

7. Doug Kless

May 24, 2004
    Huntersville, NC

What's up little man...Coming up to Charlotte any time soon? You're more than welcome to take her out for a spin any time you'd like.

8. naroescape

naroescape Formula Junior

Oct 27, 2005
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Bob Saville
    Doug...looks like that 348 has some "gas".... :)

9. Doug Kless

May 24, 2004
    Huntersville, NC

It's all you'll be smelling tomorrow as I walk away from you. You may want to tell your "prospects" to turn away as their German pride is being frog stomped by raw Italian prowess. How'd you like that Big Boy.....;)

10. L8Braker

L8Braker Formula 3

Nov 10, 2003
    Asheville NC
    Full Name:
    Jeremy Stafford
    Hey Dougie.....I'd be up for it but I'm headed out to Dallas tomorrow @ 6:25am YUK!!!

Mr Scott being responsible bwaaahahaha you don't know him very well! Imight be able to find a certian video to prove otherwise hahaha

I heard about your 348's recent operation and it appears they didn't remove all the stainless steel infection. From wade's picture it looks like you better take it out for a good pipe clearing drive tomorrow! Seriously though make a video as I'd love to hear it!

11. Doug Kless

May 24, 2004
    Huntersville, NC
    Jeremy,
    Would love to get you some video but it seems that our video master has gone MIA. I've got some things up my sleeve that I think you'll love. Still under wraps as of yet but I'll be pulling the lid off pretty soon.

Deb & I are thinking about coming up to the Grove Park for an overnight and would love to do some driving with or without your better half.

Stay tuned.

12. L8Braker

L8Braker Formula 3

Nov 10, 2003
    Asheville NC
    Full Name:
    Jeremy Stafford
    Anytime you are here drop me a line or give me a call.....I'll PM my cell# to you.

13. RedlineG60

RedlineG60 Formula 3

Dec 25, 2003
    Simpsonville, SC
    Full Name:
    Andy Thomason
    come down here doug, i'll video tape all you want, hell i'll even take pictures :D haha. i still have yet to see this thing!!!!