Who's heading to Monterrey for GP race? | FerrariChat

Who's heading to Monterrey for GP race?

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by DMOORE, Jul 12, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DMOORE

DMOORE Formula 3

Aug 23, 2005
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Darrell
    We will have 5 or 6 of us heading up next week for the races. I'll be riding my 81' Ducati 900SS up there. It's a good thousand mile weekend for us. San Diego up to Santa Barbara then along the coast. Can't wait.

Darrell.

2. Choptop

Choptop F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2004
    Carmichael, CA
    Full Name:
    Alan Galbraith
    I'll be there.

Will most likely being hanging out near the Vallejo Buell pits on Sat. for the FX race (gunna help out and crew a little for them and other friends running FX).

Dont know if I'm riding in or not. My trailer down there... and before you scream "trailer queen" I''ve got camera gear to take into the track.
    Plus, the ride from Sacramento to Laguna aint the most exciting. :D

We'll likely be at Tarpy's Road House on Sat. night. before heading in to Cannery Row.

PM me and I'll give ya my cell #, give me a jingle, and if the crowds aint TOO crazy we can meet up somewhere..

3. British Sea Power

Oct 19, 2005
    Bay Area CA
    I'm riding down on Sunday morning on the Triumph. Hope things work out with the bike only parking and they dont try and make you park the bikes on the grassy hills :)

4. DMOORE

DMOORE Formula 3

Aug 23, 2005
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Darrell
    Hey Chop Top, Ill give ya a pm, we'll try to meet up. As far as bike parking goes, these guys have it dialed in. There will be a bike only entrance, so no waiting behind cars, and I think this year, if your not on a bike they may make cars park off site and take a bus in. Bikes will have top priority for parking for sure.

Darrell.