Who's Coming to the Augusta WFO Car Show? | FerrariChat

Who's Coming to the Augusta WFO Car Show?

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by stopltracr, Jul 22, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. stopltracr

stopltracr Rookie

Mar 21, 2008
    Wichita, KS
    The Augusta WFO show is Saturday August 2nd from noon to around 10 (but you can come and go at any time). I'm going to get there around noon so if other's are coming I can reserve some spots. The show is on State Street south of Kellogg/54/7th Street and the admission is $10.

2. NSXER

NSXER Formula 3

Jan 4, 2004
    Kansas
    I should be able to make it.....anyone else?

Brian

3. speedypinoy

speedypinoy Karting

Oct 18, 2006
    Wichita
    Full Name:
    Scott
    As soon as I get back to work, I'll know my schedule. If I'm free I'll be there. Maybe we could all meet up somewhere in wichita and have everyone all drive up. Having everyone drive up would surely be a great sight! Anyone know if Allen is up and running? Last I read, he's got overheating issues with the new work done to his ride. Ian my guys at TT are on the lookout for a murcie! I told them to call me if they have a sighting!

4. stopltracr

stopltracr Rookie

Mar 21, 2008
    Wichita, KS
    I'm down for meeting somewhere before the show. If we can't find any place better I live off 159th east between Kellogg and Central. We could meet at my house and shoot down Kellogg to Augusta.

5. speedypinoy

speedypinoy Karting

Oct 18, 2006
    Wichita
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Are we still going on for this saturday? When and where? Breakfast at good egg and park across the street by the bank, it should be empty. I've got a couple of cars wanting to join us, one is bringing his 360 and the other a viper.