Who's black F430 coupe with Tubi around Ladue/Town and Country area? | FerrariChat

Who's black F430 coupe with Tubi around Ladue/Town and Country area?

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by Indigo, Dec 7, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Indigo

Indigo Karting

Dec 13, 2004
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Dan
    Saw it/you last weekend and followed for a few miles. Absolutly AMAZING sound! Such a beautiful car and beautiful sound with the Tubi to compliment it.

2. rollsorferrari?

rollsorferrari? F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    any chance it was you, brett? i think his is titanium though, if i remember correctly.

3. AntonioDestiny

AntonioDestiny Karting
    BANNED

Oct 5, 2005
    Full Name:
    Antonio
    Speaking sightings I saw a silver 599 on Ladue and Warson Rd @ around 5ish

4. rollsorferrari?

rollsorferrari? F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    awesome! it's good to hear that theres a 599 somewhere around stl. im coming back to st louis today for winter break, i can't wait to start spotting again, considering that fulton is not the greatest place in the world to do so.

5. AntonioDestiny

AntonioDestiny Karting
    BANNED

Oct 5, 2005
    Full Name:
    Antonio
    Im sick of spotting im going to start getting :)

6. vandevanterSH

vandevanterSH Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 27, 2005
    AR
    Full Name:
    Stephen Van Devanter
    Tubi?? I doubt it. The 430 exhaust is straight off of the cats above a certain RPM. If the bypass valves are inactivated, there is no
    muffler in the system at any RPM.

Steve

7. Indigo

Indigo Karting

Dec 13, 2004
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Dan
    #7 Indigo, Dec 11, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I know what the normal F430 exhaust sounds and looks like. I've seen it and heard it many times. The tips were obviously Tubi...........
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

8. vandevanterSH

vandevanterSH Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 27, 2005
    AR
    Full Name:
    Stephen Van Devanter
    Look under a 430 on a lift and trace the gas flow.

Steve

9. Indigo

Indigo Karting

Dec 13, 2004
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Dan
  10. hardsports

hardsports Karting

Jul 2, 2004
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Brett
    It wasn't me but mine is Grigio Silverstone but at night during a quick fly by it can look Black. I got in trouble at Busch's Grove the week before the snowstorm. Pulled up got asked for a ride by a lovely young lady and I obliged. When we returned, her friend wanted a ride too. So I went out again. No big drive just Clayton E to Lay rd S. to I64 W to Clayton and back to the restaurant. I pulled back in and 2 Ladue police cars pulled in behind me. They were not very friendly. Something about this is Ladue and we don't drive like that here. I only blasted the onramp and even then never broke 120. He said they could hear me at the Police station and when I drove by the second time they knew it was me.

No big deal, I was nice and I was sober so they asked me to cool it. I left around 11:00 quietly.......

I have seen the Black one around Chesterfield and Bentley STL. I think its a stock exhaust but I obviously don't know for sure....

11. nopiston

nopiston Formula Junior

Apr 1, 2004
    Orange County, CA
    Full Name:
    Randy