Who's Attending the Ferrari Club of America 2013 International Meet in WI? | FerrariChat

Who's Attending the Ferrari Club of America 2013 International Meet in WI?

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by Burch1, Feb 10, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

Attending?

1. Yes

2. No

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Burch1

Burch1 Formula 3

May 26, 2012
    Singapore/Carmel, IN
    Full Name:
    Greg
    #1 Burch1, Feb 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. PV Dirk

PV Dirk F1 Veteran

Jul 26, 2009
    Ahwatukee, AZ
    No longer an FCA member and too far away for me and all my vacation is spoken for. :(

3. soucorp

soucorp F1 Rookie

Sep 20, 2011
    Old Dominion
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I never joined the FCA. Do you guys think its worth the admission price and all of the scheduled events they offer? I kind of like being flexible going to CnC on my schedule and we have more fun with the Mondial group.

4. godabitibi

godabitibi F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 11, 2012
    Papineauville, Quebec
    Full Name:
    Claude Laforest
    Mike, I've been a member for 2 or 3 years in the biginning when I bought my 308 and also tought the price was high to be member of a club where I'm always too far to be part of their activity. But the magazine you get when member is nice. And you'll get the sticker to put in your window ;-)

5. FasterIsBetter

FasterIsBetter F1 Veteran

Jul 22, 2004
    NoNJ/Jupiter FL
    Full Name:
    Steve W.
    I attended the FCA National meet in Watkins Glen in 2007. It was fun, but it was also very expensive. And the more recent meets are event more costly then the WG event was. I just can't justify the cost and distance. I had a good time, but not THAT good a time that I would do it again. Well, maybe if it were really close to home, I'd think about it.