Whom will win the US election? | Page 94 | FerrariChat

Whom will win the US election?

Discussion in 'Australia' started by carl888, Nov 2, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

Who will win the US election?

1. Biden

25 vote(s)
    35.2%
  2. Trump

33 vote(s)
    46.5%
  3. Moretti

13 vote(s)
    18.3%
  1. Aircon

Aircon Ten Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    I wish you wouldn't spoil my fun Mike.

2. Arvin Grajau

Arvin Grajau Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 7, 2006
    Wurundjeri man.
    Full Name:
    Arvin Grajau

MARXIST THUG .

F2003-GA likes this.
  3. Steve355F1

Steve355F1 F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 26, 2011
    Adelaide, South Aust
    Full Name:
    Steve
    I do find it irritating when people talk as though their individual opinions represent our whole country.

Almost exclusively done by lefties, of course.

4. Horse

Horse Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 1, 2005
    Brisvegas
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Poor Wes.

5. Arvin Grajau

Silver Subscribed

Jun 7, 2006
    Wurundjeri man.
    Full Name:
    Arvin Grajau
    And most of the time they are from one extreme to the other living in a S/hole and achieved nothing in their life or the super wealthy which no change ever makes a difference to their lives or media people because of the audience they seek.

Like that lefty the other day ,whom asked myself and an 80 plus year old gent to take our conversation home ....FO.

6. Arvin Grajau

Silver Subscribed

Jun 7, 2006
    Wurundjeri man.
    Full Name:
    Arvin Grajau
    Poor AGC.

7. kerrari

kerrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    Coolum Beach AUSTRALIA
    Full Name:
    Karen H.
    All the above is sidebar - had Trump simply calmly supported the medical advice (along the lines of John Howard’s “be alert, not afraid”) none of this would be an issue and he may have been re-elected. All water under the bridge now, but you can’t deny Fauci has reason to be cheesed off.

8. IanB

IanB F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jun 15, 2006
    Sydney
    I agree, Trump made a call to downplay it, which turned out to be wrong. By the time he realised, the media had locked in a narrative that couldn't be changed.

Fauci changed his tune many times and, by his own admission, knowingly said untrue things in the belief that people needed to be maintain a fear of Covid. This is called "noble cause corruption" and is common across scientific commentators, who believe that most people are incapable of good judgement. Of course "good" is defined as anything they agree with.

9. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    I see a bit differently. I thought it was obvious that he was playing it down to avoid panic. Trumps problem was he oversold it maybe. OTOH he had no control over what the governors of each state did. Cuomo, as it turns out, did a wonderful job, right?

Blaming trump for NY, which they did, is like blaming Morrison for Andrews screw ups with Melbourne quarantine.

Anyone else think trump was given a bad rap?

Fauci, as it turns out, is a numbskull and is partisan, which isn't good.

10. IanB

IanB F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jun 15, 2006
    Sydney
    Yes, no argument with any of this. I wasn't implying that media narrative was correct, just that it was impossible to change because of the left bias 90% of the media has. When Fox changed sides during the election campaign, it was all over for Trump.

Fauci is an anointed "expert". When the media does that, no fault is accepted are disagreement permitted. We live in a dictatorship of "experts".

11. IanB

IanB F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jun 15, 2006
    Sydney
    Maranello550 likes this.
  12. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    I don’t think fox swapped sides. They went a bit soft on him after the election, but prior to that and certainly again now, they are very pro trump. I don't think they like Biden or president Harris very much

13. IanB

IanB F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jun 15, 2006
    Sydney
    I perhaps should have said "when News Corp changed sides". I noticed a distinct shift in Australian and WSJ articles and also people like Tucker Carlson retreating - my impression was that they had polling that said Biden might win and needed to minimise post-election retribution. Either that, or Lachlan was flexing his muscles - he's well to the left of his father.

14. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
  15. CornersWell

CornersWell F1 Rookie

Nov 24, 2004
    https://www.oann.com/australian-t-v-biden-is-illiterate-incoherent-cognitively-deficient/

Australian T.V.: Biden Is Illiterate, Incoherent & Cognitively Deficient

A major Australian T.V. channel has continued to expose the weakness and corruption of the Biden administration. In a recent segment of his show, Alan Jones of Sky News Australia said Biden’s declining mental and physical health have raised increasing alert among U.S. allies.

“This is the President of the United States of America who is illiterate, incoherent, cognitively deficient,” Jones said. “And a leader of the Western world, it is an insult to those who fought for democracy.”

Jones said the purported leader of the free world has to be propped up for every public appearance. He added, Democrat-controlled media has lied and covered up for Biden to make him look good, but it’s failing at its task.

“After the stumble, the websites of MSNBC, CBS News, the Washington Post, Los Angeles Times and the New York Times all had no mention of Biden’s stumbling incident,” Jones noted. “To prove the Trump point when it came to airtime on television, CNN devoted 15 seconds to the incident. But when Trump walked slowly down a ramp after he delivered a graduation address last June, CNN devoted 22 minutes to Trump’s walk, the media pushing the line that Trump, at 74, was facing serious health questions.”

Jones also said Biden has made statements that didn’t make sense, which stirred further confusion among U.S. allies.

wax, Steve355F1 and Arvin Grajau like this.
  16. Arvin Grajau

Silver Subscribed

Jun 7, 2006
    Wurundjeri man.
    Full Name:
    Arvin Grajau
  17. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
  18. Arvin Grajau

Silver Subscribed

Jun 7, 2006
    Wurundjeri man.
    Full Name:
    Arvin Grajau
  19. Maranello550

Maranello550 F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 25, 2011
    HongKong
    Full Name:
    Gary
    It’s the US of A where dreams are made in a cornflakes packet..

20. FazzerPorscheman

FazzerPorscheman F1 World Champ

Jul 28, 2010
    Piz Gloria
    Full Name:
    EnzoFerdinand
    Hollywood Seven.

Maranello550 likes this.