Who would you gift your car(s) to | FerrariChat

Who would you gift your car(s) to

Discussion in '365 GT4 2+2/400/412' started by rrbnut, Aug 7, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rrbnut

rrbnut Formula Junior

Jan 19, 2015
    Carlsbad San Diego
    Full Name:
    Klaus Reichardt
  2. OttoB

OttoB Formula Junior

Aug 17, 2013
    Palm Beach, FL
    Mine is too young and his mother's side of the family comes from wealth... He's certainly privileged already and I don't want to spoil him, since I had to work for everything from the get go. In all honesty, Michel, my restorer, deserves it more since he's poured blood, sweat, time, tears, etc. Although my son will grow up to hopefully be a gearhead like me, I don't want to send a message that it would be okay for him to own a Ferrari in his teen's or 20's. I am 42 and he's barely 2 - so time will tell but I need to focus his upbringing on non-material things. I easily have 4 times + on my Porsche than on what my 400i will come out to, but I'll be damned as to the amount of even more attention given to a car of this marque, so much so than of anything else I have been fortunate enough to own.

3. DaveO_48

DaveO_48 Karting

Jul 29, 2013
    Henderson, Nv
    Full Name:
    David Odland
    I don't have any family and my wife would only sell it to the first buyer with $5000 so she's out. That leaves a friend that loves cars but can't afford one. Saddling him with this would be more of a curse than a gift.
    I guess I had better find someone or my wife will sell it for scrap metal prices. Maybe I should be buried with it?