Who will be attending the BullRun kickoff on saturday in Times Square? | Page 12 | FerrariChat

Who will be attending the BullRun kickoff on saturday in Times Square?

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by yourk, Jul 16, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. stoopsdude

stoopsdude Karting

Jul 1, 2006
    Westport, CT
  2. jhsalah

jhsalah Formula 3

Apr 10, 2006
    Philadelphia, PA
    Full Name:
    Jawad
  3. BlackRX7Turbo

BlackRX7Turbo Karting

Sep 18, 2004
    Northern Jersey
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    You know that saying "If a tree falls in the woods, and nobody is around to hear it, does it make a noise?" The same will probably apply here -- "if Paris has sex and nobody is around to report it to the press, did Paris stay celibate?"

4. TheUnlimitedClass

Apr 10, 2006
    Mexico
    Full Name:
    www.UnlimitedClass
    Anyone know the guy with the matte black ferrari that was at the hotel and start line? nice guy, but i lost his email ... i want to talk to him about coming to mexico to race the unlimited class at la carrera panamericana and representing the east coast as such ... he seemed like the real deal as far as "i wanna go fast" ... please forward my email to him ... Bret at TheUnlimitedClass.com

5. Black355

Black355 F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Full Name:
    Emil
    Bret, I'm sending you e-mail...

6. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    heh, he would be perfect did you see him on Inside Editions Super Speeders story?

7. TheUnlimitedClass

Apr 10, 2006
    Mexico
    Full Name:
    www.UnlimitedClass
    Hey Rob! Thanks for the DVD you handed out on the Bullrun. That was some fun stuff!