Who will be at the St. Louis European show June 4? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Who will be at the St. Louis European show June 4?

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by Indigo, May 19, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 96cobrakid

96cobrakid Formula Junior

May 24, 2004
    St. Louis, Mo
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Ill be there in a red 99 355 Spider

2. Techn9ne421

Techn9ne421 Karting

May 7, 2006
    Prairie Village, KS
    Full Name:
    Kyle Brady
    Wow. That was the best car show that I have ever been to. Worth the drive from Kansas City. Hope everyone else enjoied the show as much as I did.

3. Indigo

Indigo Karting

Dec 13, 2004
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Dan

Saw you at the show. Very nice car. Is it yours??

4. rollsorferrari?

rollsorferrari? F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    that was an awesome show. cobrakid, are you the one who was selling the 355 spider? i was talking to you about it for a couple of minutes, if that is who you are. how about jean-paul monteput's collection there? the 550 barchetta, 612 scaglietti, a lotus elise, among a couple of other ones.

5. Techn9ne421

Techn9ne421 Karting

May 7, 2006
    Prairie Village, KS
    Full Name:
    Kyle Brady
    That barchetta was frickin nice, only had about 3300 miles on it too.

6. LopeAlong

LopeAlong Formula Junior

Mar 29, 2004
    West of St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Jim
    I'll take Jim's 288 GTO any day! Did any of you guys hear him leave? Not only does it look wicked, it sounds wicked! It cackles like an old F1 motor. He drove it on a winery tour last year and it sounded so sweet. What a car!
    Jim

7. mdaj

mdaj Formula Junior

Apr 26, 2004
    KC,MO
    Full Name:
    Mark W.
    Very good show. Too many great cars to list but I must hand it to the AMV8 Vantage, 550B, and 288 GTO as being my favorites amongst the list.

8. 96cobrakid

May 24, 2004
    St. Louis, Mo
    Full Name:
    Chris
    yes I was the one with the car for sale, no it is not mine. it is a detailing clients car. I just brought it to show it off a little. is there a thread with pictures posted yet?

9. rollsorferrari?

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    hey cobra kid, is there a spot where i can see photos of the car? i am still interested...or if there is a place where i can come and look at the car that would be great also...let me know. thanks!

10. 96cobrakid

May 24, 2004
    St. Louis, Mo
    Full Name:
    Chris
    whats your email, Ill send you a bunch of pictures iof it and if your still serious, Ill let the owner know and you may be able to check it out. it is located in Chesterfield

11. Techn9ne421

Techn9ne421 Karting

May 7, 2006
    Prairie Village, KS
    Full Name:
    Kyle Brady
    I have literally 400 pics from the show, although half are of cars in the parking lot, but if anyone wants some then pm me. I have pics of the Ferraris, Carrera GT, Bentleys, Aston Martins, and Lotus.

12. Chio

Chio Karting

Nov 1, 2005
    STL
    I would love to see them

13. Indigo

Indigo Karting

Dec 13, 2004
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Dan
    Who is the Morris guy who brought the Jaguar, Carrera GT and Vanquish? The name sounds familiar, I just can't figure out who he is???

14. rollsorferrari?

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    not quite sure, but he has to be pretty wealthy. wish i could have his kinda money, a cgt and a vanquish? maybe in a few years, but for now i can wait.

15. CFCARRIAGE

CFCARRIAGE Formula Junior

Jun 9, 2006
    Missouri
    Full Name:
    Dave
    It was pleasure to meet you all at the show. You all have very nice Ferraris. I look forward to seeing more of you guys in the future. My next planned event is the US Grand Prix. See ya there.
    Dave.

16. osuav8r

osuav8r Karting

Feb 16, 2005
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Alan
    Hi there. Were you the one that gave me the ride down Lindbergh just as the show was winding down? I was the tall blond guy. If it was you, then thanks again. Just wondering if that was your profile.