Who will attend the BBQ | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Who will attend the BBQ

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by Roland E Linder, Jun 16, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Roland E Linder

Roland E Linder Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    Hey Johnny, If I can send the pics with my half dead PC, you'll get them in the morning. Made it home ok before dark and Jaco helped to move the LM to put yours on the lift. I should have the wheels and tires done today.
    Talk to you later
    Roland
    F40LM

2. Brigitte

Brigitte Guest

Jan 16, 2004
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Brigitte
    So Johnny, why is your F40 in Rolands garage?

Hmmm..."inquiring minds want to know".

3. Roland E Linder

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    Very simole answer, John and I are going to a bunch of tracks etc..together and I'm the only one with the BIG impact wrench for the knock off nuts...
    We have to change from slicks to street many times so I have to pleasure to do that for him and clean the car at the same time...
    Beside, it make my barn look real cool with the 275 asleep next to the 2 beast..
    Roland
    F40LM

4. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    What's the tq spec for the nut? 425 ft-lb?

--Dan

5. Roland E Linder

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    Hello Dan, It's 450lbs and I have a Makita (1 1/2 shaft )that does the job. Air compressor
    can't do it and I keep the nitrogene for the tires and the inboard jacks.
    This works fine and we do it from the trailer along the road when we need to load the car with the travelling hubs.
    take care
    Roland F40Lm

6. Caruso360

Caruso360 Karting

May 1, 2003
    Herr Roland; Haven't heard from you regarding the "Tuscan" lunch and Ferrari Fest at Scuderia Rampante, tomorrow June 25 at 12 noon. We were hoping you would grace us with a drive by, not the New York kind, just some pedal.
    Please advise so the expectants don't over eat before you arrive, subsequently ensuring you get some of the table scraps. Ciao; Frank

7. johnnyferrari

johnnyferrari Karting

May 26, 2004
    Denver
    Full Name:
    John Moore
    Roland is amazing when it comes to helping out others. He offered to have my speedline wheels remounted with slicks for a track event on July 3rd. He also has taken it upon himself to clean and detail the car. I think that he may be a bit bored or just becoming senile in his old age - but I am truly appreciative of his efforts....

Now that I think about it,,,,, Maybe he is doing this so I will feel guilty if I pass him on the track...... thoughts to ponder.

Nice to here from you. Roland speaks very highly of you - but he is also well known for being a flirt.

John

8. Roland E Linder

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    Thanks a lot John...my age has nothing to do with that, just I like to have a clean car next to the other...Yours needed some serious help !!
    Don't dream about passing...yet...Will see in a week at Pueblo..
    It was great to compare both cars, what a difference in so many points.
    Thanks for keeping me away from mowing or others tasks on the ranch.
    See you Saturday
    Roland
    F40LM

9. Roland E Linder

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder

Frank, I have no clue what you're talking about for this week end at Dave's ...
    I have a small open house on Saturday here at the Fort but nothing else beside having my buddy John inspecting my work on his car !!!
    Let me know what is going on
    Roland
    F40LM

10. Caruso360

Caruso360 Karting

May 1, 2003
    Roland; Check out my post on page 1 (#152 for me) that's the original message. John's doing golf on Friday, if you can show up at Dave's-great- if not-oh well. BTW- I understand your idea of a detail is a little of that under arm prespiration of yours and an old kleenex on the windshield. Call Dave in the morning and he can fill you in. Ciao

11. Brigitte

Brigitte Guest

Jan 16, 2004
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Brigitte
    Everyone is a flirt at times...perhaps :) but this is what keeps the carousel of life fun.

Roland is great in his kindness a true gentleman; there should be more like him but unfortunately a dying breed thanks to divorce.

...as for you passing Roland in your F40, hmmmm.....Good Luck!

Ponder as you may....... :)

Take her easy,

Brigitte

12. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    That's it, Dan! For all that taunting, you're going to stop on your way here and pick me up. Of course, we'll have to check on that water leak on the passenger side so I'll have to take you the long way...

13. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    Bring it on, buddy boy! You know CO is about to be shakin up DAN STYLE! :D

And with Vincent Vega at my side... (cool, that means I'm Jules! I better memorize "Ezekiel 5:17" ;) )... you never know what might happen!

See you boys in CO soon!

--Dan