Who wants a brand new Mondial t steering wheel at a savings of $125 | FerrariChat

Who wants a brand new Mondial t steering wheel at a savings of $125

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by randyleepublic, Feb 12, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. randyleepublic

randyleepublic Formula Junior

Dec 2, 2007
    Beautiful Reno
    I will order a new wheel from Ricambi, and sell it to you for $125 less than I paid plus the cost of shipping it to you.

Why? I need the hub. I am investigating, but it looks like the ones Momo sells don't fit ts, so this is the only way I can get it. The 3.2 hub is sold seperately and sells for $95, so I think that this is a pretty fair deal.

Come on, you know that a brand new shiny wheel would put a smile on your face every time you took it in hand! :)

Ricambi's price on the new wheel: $498.53 - $125 = $373.53 plus shipping at cost and tax if any (I don't think they charge tax, but not sure.)

Any takers?

I am going to call a few salvage yards later today, but am not too hopeful...

2. randyleepublic

randyleepublic Formula Junior

Dec 2, 2007
    Beautiful Reno
    BTW, changing just the wheel is simplicity itself, and I will talk you through the complete operation. The only tool you need is a 3mm Allen wrench.